1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1. israel's -#1- rockets-fan

I have a question, I was surfing at NBATALK and in their page about the draft order they say that the 2nd pick could be conveyed to the Rockets or to detroit was that a part of the francis deal?!

one more thing about that Tsakalidis guy, i live (of course) in israel and i saw him play alot of games at A.E.K Athens and he is a project i think if indeed the rockets will stay at the 9th place he could be a very good brick in our rebuilding process he his built like a boxer and is a huge force in the paint trust me he is no sabonis (he is much better in scoreing and at the bords but doesnot pass as good as him) it will take him 2 or 3 years to be a solid center in the NBA.
    this is his player file: http://www.aek.com/basketball/roster/iakovos_tsakalides.htm
    anothr player which is talking with alot of teams is Nate hufman he played this season here in israel and won both the cup and the championship and was picked as MVP both in the season and in the final seires. he was graet at the Euro-leauge (his team took the 2nd place in europe and he was graet at the finel-4) he his 7 foot tall [​IMG] and very thin
    but can take the bords and block shots here in israel it has been reported that he had talked with 15 teams including the lakers and miami i just wanted to know have you guys ever heard of him (i havent seen his name on the web and thought maybe the media here just got hyped over him)
    here is his player file: http://www.maccabi.co.il/current-roster/nate/
    -------------------------

[This message has been edited by israel's -#1- rockets-fan (edited May 22, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by israel's -#1- rockets-fan (edited May 22, 2000).]

2. 3pointer

3pointer Member

thanks for the info.

------------------
    It's all about marketing !