1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Aaron Brooks says he's back with the Rockets!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by redhotrox, Jul 18, 2013.

1. ag3ntgandhi

ag3ntgandhi Rookie

[​IMG]

2. NICK3QB

NICK3QB Member

Dave Brown........ Google him......... Hates Lin's game like crazy.

3. megadon

megadon Member

will do so.. thanks for actually answering the question.

4. megadon

megadon Member

the man of gifs. LoL funny chap you are.

5. NICK3QB

NICK3QB Member

This guy is a funny little troll though I'll give him that.

6. ag3ntgandhi

ag3ntgandhi Rookie

[​IMG]

7. megadon

megadon Member

8. cjtaylorpt

cjtaylorpt Member

Just trying to get this thread back on track

[​IMG]

9. ag3ntgandhi

ag3ntgandhi Rookie

You know what, looking farther back in the thread, I agree with a lot of what you say except for this whole people hate Jeremy for this religion thing. I'm not sure why you chose that point to ride along with. You were making some good points earlier.

10. NICK3QB

NICK3QB Member

Wow guy, you really have to get some friends or get in touch with reality or something. I'm honestly concerned about you at this point.

11. ag3ntgandhi

ag3ntgandhi Rookie

Actually, never mind. You WERE civil for a little bit there but started off questionably. Now we're here.

12. cbk41

cbk41 Member

This person likes to go on borderline sociopathic tangents for some reason whenever his/her/it's logic is threatened.

I got called a child for shooting down the Sampson-Lin conspiracy.

13. megadon

megadon Member

people don't talk about that angle generally, and I see it as a contributing factor to Jeremy Lin's downfall. it makes me angry that JLin always has to mention Jesus in his interviews or has the picture of Jesus on Twitter. I support religious freedom, but i don't support people pushing religion on others. maybe I'm wrong, i don't have proof, but I am very skeptical that J Lin will become the beacon that I saw he had the potential to become. Rockets are a great team. if Lin kept his mouth quiet and clean of religion, he could have become the third star behind HOward and Lin.

I project that Beverley will be the starter and Lin will be the 6th man/ or traded. Beverley is a nice player too, and I like him as well. He just hasn't proven the talent on an NBA quite yet. So we'll see. I'm tired and will be here tomorrow folks.. Anyway, i understand ya better and good conversing with you guys.

14. megadon

megadon Member

hmm what?? i'm checking your reference Dave Brown man.. this what he said. now if this is the wrong dave brown, please say so and give me the quotes or anecdotes, or paraphrases of what he said about Lin.

15. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KEEP EVERYONE CONTENT IN 2K?:confused:

DAMN YOU MOARI!!!:mad:

16. NICK3QB

NICK3QB Member

Friends, reality, sarcasm...... Find those things...... Come back....... Then give report.

17. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Im happy my pic getting burn..

18. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

I thought it was a Aaron Brooks thread. My bad.

Should have known better than to just read the thread title.

19. megadon

megadon Member

I'm pretty certain of my beliefs. Whether some of you trolls want to gang up, if completely irrelevant for the most part, since this is the internet, the ethernet really, since we don't know each other and you are an invisible being as the rest of ya. However, i do know that you've been anti-lin for quite some time. And I've seen lot's of Anti-Lin people here.

I am not a whatever label you guys like. I do know that some of you do have agendas. And your psychological campaigns are pretty effective, because you have numbers, and normal people do not congregate and gang up on people who have differing opinions.

I am very confident in my assertions perhaps pontifications. Because I do realize that this angle has to be talked about and the fact that people like yourselves are responding proves the fact that people who are anti-Lin will take my judgements on JLin offensively. Some people just my not like the fact that I say controversial things, and that is their perrogative. But I said the same stuff on other blogs and I got mostly upranked by people.

So I do know that you can never trust anybody's ID on the internet. for all we know you could be a paedophile. taking it to the extreme, but my point is made...

anyway, i do know what is going on, and i am not easily fooled by you guys. but it's fun mixing it up with you strange folks though.. nighty nite

20. kidcave9

kidcave9 Contributing Member

The legend lives on