1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Aaron Brooks says he's back with the Rockets!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by redhotrox, Jul 18, 2013.

1. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

I could say the same about you and Lin.

2. megadon

megadon Member

Like I would believe in your denial. I already know I had posts on the Houston Chronicle because I voiced an opinion about this subject< Jeremy and Christianity. This happened twice. ANd Feigen erased the article and wrote a new article on the Chronicle. I know there is something to the smear job and ultimate hit job.

Your denial serves as further confirmation that there is a smear job sent to Jeremy Lin due to his religious fervor. I'm just stating the logical. whether i think it's unfair or whether i should be emotional about it is an all different subject altogether. I'm just making it clear to Jeremy LIn, his fan base, and his camp what is happening right now.

3. megadon

megadon Member

hmm you seem rather suspicious to care that much to respond to my post.. wonder what you are protecting to respond to me... this is twice now.

4. treyk3

treyk3 Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6BoALy0LHYY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. NICK3QB

NICK3QB Member

Don't know if you know this, but there are plenty of Christians who just don't particularly like Lin's game. Are you drunk or something?

6. orochiyao

orochiyao Contributing Member

fyi your gimmick posts stopped being funny since post #1

7. megadon

megadon Member

funny you've responded to my posts twice. suspicious to say the least. ;)

8. megadon

megadon Member

:rolleyes:
    name one

9. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

10. megadon

megadon Member

:) Lin will get traded an all of you Lin trolls will get your wish. The ROckets will be great regardless. and New trolls will follow Lin wherever he goes. That's just how it goes. I do wish i was a fly on the wall and listen to what McHale thinks about Lin privately though.

Suspicion is always good thing to have. Unless you are a sheep like yourself.
    baaa

11. NICK3QB

NICK3QB Member

Joel Osteen..... dude seriously go crawl back into whatever hole you came from. Its pretty lame to bring religion into why people dislike Lin's game.

12. megadon

megadon Member

Joel Osteen????:rolleyes: now I know you are full of cow manure.. LoL

13. bmd

bmd Member

All this means is Canaan is going to the Vipers. But we knew that already.

Lin/Beverley/Brooks were all there last year.

14. NICK3QB

NICK3QB Member

Hopeless guy is hopeless.

15. NICK3QB

NICK3QB Member

You could be right on this considering the team just came off of their mini camp. Its possible that word got back to Morey that IC isn't even close to being ready yet so they don't want to take any chances.

16. megadon

megadon Member

I honestly don't care about what you think about my assertions and my strong convictions regarding the nature of origin of the Lin Hate/ tebow Hate. I am absolutely convinced that/Lin have been targeted by the established due to their bible thumping ways. That would explain why Lin has been getting the hate and largely ignored by the media/ or downplayed by the television/radio shows since Harden arrived.

I know that I touched a nerve with the Houston Chronicle and Jonathon Feigen two times when I wen on my rant about why Jeremy had to tone down his CHristian publications on twitter. I admonished the way Jeremy had to publish the photo of Jesus on Twitter and explained to him why that irked the Houston Rockets, Kevin McHale and the media to a large degree. I touched a nerve so much that the HOuston chronicle erased the entire article and published a new one.

17. megadon

megadon Member

didn't even answer my question. now starting adhominem non-sense. please, you're losing it in your head. no one would believe that you are winning this discussion besides more trolls here that are predicated on smearing Jeremy Lin.

18. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

The .gif knew he'd be back.

[​IMG]

19. megadon

megadon Member

great gif. but Jeremy ain't gonna be so happy this year I predict.

20. NICK3QB

NICK3QB Member

You're a freaking genius. Yeah it couldn't possibly be that James Harden is a much better player and a guy teams build franchises around. Damn, yeah those bible hating thugs just hate to see a clean Christian guy succeed in life.