1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A trade I would love to make.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DrNuegebauer, Mar 24, 2008.

1. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

Yeah, we should just get rid of anyone who has had injuries that made them miss significant time the past few years regardless of how much they help the team. Anyone on our team that gets close to the rim and doesn't dunk it down and finish with authority is a wuss.

We need to get tough players like Michael Redd and Dirk Nowitzki.

2. kcagbor321

kcagbor321 Member

are you ****tin me

3. yobod

yobod Member

This has to be one of the greatest threads ever. Not only was the original idea awesome, but the fact that people still keep coming in and flaming the OP is brilliant. It's like an accident on one side of the road causes a pile-up on the other side because people are too busy looking at the original accident. And the whole time, I'm sitting in my lawn chair on the side of the road, watching the whole thing go down.

4. jason2

jason2 Member

This thread is awesome! Fantastic copy paste! great humor :) regards to the OP!

Looking forward to the 3rd "A trade I would love to make."

5. kwng

kwng Member

It's not happening. No team has trade an all star for unknowns unless Yao wanted to leave. Furthermore, Yao is crucial from financial perspective to
    Rockets and Milwaukee is a very small market. If Yi who is rookie initially is not keen to go there, Yao who is now a big name is more unlikely to go there
    and his agent will not agree.

6. yobod

yobod Member

Four pages and people STILL don't get it.....amazing.

7. Precision340

Precision340 Member

MONUMENTAL FAIL.. i wouldn't rebuild my high school team with those scrubs from milwaukee

8. bizzy045

bizzy045 Member

can we please have a separate section for fake/stupid/proposed trades...why even have threads like this...none of us have the power to make an actual trade..its such a joke to me....some kids trying to make up some stupid trade everyday on this forum...IMO these threads should be locked and the posters should be banned...don't have time to read this garbage in the GARM....

9. IamKhan

IamKhan Rookie

I do not think the bucks would do it, why they want to trade their former number 1 pick, an all star pg, a high pick (one top 5 pick = yao according to some poster here) for the damaged YOA. They may want Deke who is a much better defender. Without deke, I am not sure we are still a playoff team, do you want to trade Deke for Bogart?

10. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

And then 2 posts after yours someone else comes along looking only at the 'original accident' :)

11. Htowns_Finest

Htowns_Finest Member

Hey you don't have to agree with me but you will see soon enough that McGrady is not the answer. Michael Redd and Dirk Nowitzki are soft we all know this but McGrady is the softest pro athlete I have ever seen.

12. GAY4WHO???

GAY4WHO??? Member

YOUR HUMOR SUCKS AND YOUR A DOUCHEBAG THAT IS WASTING GARM SPACE

13. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Ha Ha ha, Chinese posters are being duped by the good doctor!

I notice in this forum, we desperately need a sense of humor and while you're at it ,throw in some reading comprehension.

Carry on..................

14. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

As opposed to you - everyone talks about how hilarious you are :rolleyes:

And if this thread is a waste of space, then what does it say about you that you posted in it?? Do I hear a cry for help? "Somebody notice me"

Battier owns Gay btw.

15. AggNRox

AggNRox Member

after spending time on this topic, one thing i figured out @ the end and i am 100% sure your IQ is less than 1% of the rox GM. Or more precisely speaking, if the worst IQ can be measured in negative #, you will get that # for sure.

16. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think we need to trade Drnutbutter for an idiot to be named later....

17. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

Everybody has flaws, but i couldn't tell if you meant soft (he has scoliosis, was only expected to play 6 season, has chronic back problems and his body is breaking down) or soft (has lost so much atheleticism, he has become a poor defender, doesn't slash often, and shy's away from contact for fear of getting re-injured and wasting a season like Dwade).

Regardless of what people think of him, he is one of the top SG's in the league, he's probably top 20 of all-time (probably a bit higher than that), but it seems like he gets nothing but criticism.

I just look at that the same way i would look at a thread that said:
    Kobe is poor playmaker
    Lebron has a poor mid range game
    Nash sucks at Defense
    Shaq takes 1/4 a season of every year

Where are all the threads about how he gets his teammates involved, makes the smart pass, rebounds over bigger guys, and takes the tough shots.

18. ShiniKashi

ShiniKashi Member

LOL LOL LOL.

MAN NO ONE GETS SARCASM AT ALL.

good one dr.

19. ShiniKashi

ShiniKashi Member

i love this topic.

it makes my day.

*salute*

20. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

But you can't measure IQ in negative scores... that's kind of the point of measuring it!