1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A silly reason why Rockets might win this Sunday

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by kunene, May 15, 2015.

1. kunene

kunene Member

This is if the Rockets get the 12pm slot on abc.

Rockets are undefeated on abc afternoon games this year ;)

Also,
    1. Smith and Brewer finally got their rhythm and are rolling now.
    2. Jones playing with incredible effort. Found his shooting stroke and finally hitting his free throws too.
    3. Howard found his groove against LA bigs and is beasting on the boards. Out-rebounding DeAndre 36-20 the past two games.
    4. Harden will be rested and healed up by then. Harden loves playing Sunday afternoons, averaging 30(.44)/6/6/2/1. I expect a big game from Harden this Sunday.

2. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

I believe the options are 230pm cst or 7pm cst depending on if Memphis wins to extend their series. If they do then Houston plays at 7pm

3. kunene

kunene Member

I see. Yahoo Sports is showing Rockets/Clippers at 12pm and Grizzlies/Warriors at 2:30, so I assumed it'd be either 12:30 or 2:30.

4. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

Either way your reasons are valid !!

5. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

another silly reason is cuz barry will go to hubies home and they'll be watch the game in bed with a bunch of kleenex tissue boxes.
    hubie will be moaning the whole game and jon will keep saying "wow" and "unbelievable"