1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A remake of Carl Herrera's Poll?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Road Rash, Sep 7, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Road Rash

Road Rash Member

I'm sure 97% of Rockets fans love everything about Yao from his game to his personality and character. The real question is: with his history of breaking down, should we hope things end this year with him so we can move forward putting cap-room elsewhere? Or should we have faith or hope that he will stay healthy for years to come and have him sign an extension and rely on him as being one of our highest paid players?

I'm not aloud to make a poll. :)

2. Road Rash

Road Rash Member

personally, i don't have faith, but i do hope he stays healthy all year and we resign him. It's rare you find such an extraordinary talent as Yao, and he's such a great human being at the same time... it just makes you care more. There's a big risk in hoping he stays healthy and resign him, but there would be so much reward in watching the big guy get a ring...

3. Road Rash

Road Rash Member

cant believe i misspelled allowed :eek:

4. RocketForever

RocketForever Contributing Member

You will be allowed if you get loud enough.

Sorry can't help it. :)

5. yaomingyaoming

You shouldn't be allowed to create Threads either.

1 person likes this.
  6. rockets934life

rockets934life Contributing Member

Same answer as in the other thread, during the O'Brien trophy presentation.

7. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

8. dakeem1

dakeem1 Member

I hope Yao resigns at a very cheap contract, since loyalty is in his nature and he is an all-round nice guy that is not particularly greedy. If he plays well, I wouldn't hate on him for asking for a short but big contract, however the best for our team is that he resigns for under $10M.

9. Road Rash

Road Rash Member

wow, just realized how mature people on this website are

10. EffTheJazz!!!

EffTheJazz!!! Member

Lol for some reason I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, please tell me you are. :confused:

11. parmesh

parmesh Member

How about a remake of Carl Herrera?

1 person likes this.
  12. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

...very?

13. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

Yao Ming is very intelligent and loyal but we must not forget he is also Chinese.
    The mature and worldly posters on this site all know what this means.
    If Yao Ming gets back to top form and has lasting power, he will expect to be paid. In regards to how much wishful thinking will alter the facts I feel assured, only if we have patients, then the answer will, in time, present itself. :p

14. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Heh heh. Anytime you get such a large bunch of folks together there's gonna be some bad eggs.

15. yaomingyaoming

SOME? I think most here are bad eggs. There are only a few quality posters here, just like in real life.

16. Road Rash

Road Rash Member

i was being sarcastic, but Uprising's post and yaomingyaoming's constant crappy posts both made me disappointed.

honestly, i think members of this website are more mature than the average fansite. I do realize though that there are not a lot of leaders round here, and some long-time members tend to stick together attacking other poster's opinions as if they are in a pack together who think of themselves higher than other posters.