1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A part of me died inside

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by melo061, May 6, 2007.

1. melo061

melo061 Member

watching tmac's press conference. That really got me down. Really, yao ming and van gundy need to die.

2. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

3. Outlier

Outlier Member

Is that necessary? I mean, come on now.

4. Barkley

Barkley Member

I was suprised. When I saw tmac on that conference...I didin't know what to say. That guy was crying that was to much for him. He put there his heart and his best but it was not enough. He cannot win games by himself only he needs another guys to step up

5. aaronnguyen

aaronnguyen Member

I am die hard Rockets's fan since 1986 and watching them go down like that make me mad. I went home and ate almost everything in the refrigerator but it could not eas my pain. Why we have to go through 7 game ? Did we fight all the season for home court advantage ? Did HC help or back fire ? Why we had to playing catch up in 7 game at home ? Where were the supporting cast ? Are they there just to pick up the paid check ? Why we had to play soft for the playoff ? Do we deserve to advance playing like this in 7 game ? Why our coach refuse to play the rest of the player from the bench after the second team could not work out ? All these question left with no answer. How ? Why ? Who ? What ? Big question mark ? ONE ANSWER NO HEART.

6. melo061

melo061 Member

That isn't supposed to be taken literally.

7. vizier

vizier Member

if he didn't walk in the park for 5 sec we may not even need to go down to 7 game at all.

yeah he played great here and there but in playoff every minute counts. you don't go 2 - 0, 3-1 and end up losing the whole thing all the time for no reason.