1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A Modest Proposal to stop the Negativity

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by snowconeman22, Jan 2, 2015.

1. treyk3

treyk3 Member

Only thing that keeps me optimistic since Dwight's return (which has been beyond disappointing) is that the Deadline hasn't passed yet and Phoenix still has three point guards.

1 person likes this.
  2. Handles

Handles Member

OP, most people have short attention spans.

3. rockpileindisma

I'm not ****ing reading the whole thing that's ****ing ridiculous

4. Exiled

Exiled Member

I 'v read it , it's so...negative

5. rockpileindisma

**** negativity and **** this ****

6. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

My attention span depends on content. I didn't get past the first sentence. :)

7. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Haha, here's something I agree with you on!

8. Theking

Theking Member

Amazing.. for once your dumb ass is right.. special day

9. Buck Turgidson

I just read the title, but I assume you're suggesting that we eat the bandwagon fans

10. redglare92

redglare92 Member

It'd be great if they got Dragic since he's familiar with the coach and the organization but I'm not ruling out Thomas or Bledsoe either.

11. Exiled

Exiled Member

We can bring an allstar team and loose . We need To follow the foot steps of the Spurs

12. CDrex

CDrex Contributing Member

Satire is not necessarily funny just because it exists. It takes more than just stating the opposite of every thing that happened to be a clever satire.

13. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I'm pretty sure the Rockets are only a .500 win team the past 12 games or so. 12 games is a pretty large sample size, and that's just not going to cut it in the West. So while I'm not in panic mode, there is legitimate concern that the record overall is indicative of an easy start, and this team might have some major issues that need to be addressed.

Oh, and placing blame on Harden & D-Mo (probably the 2 most consistently players) is a good way to get people to put you on their ignore list.

14. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

A bunch of negative Nancy's on this board.

15. Yodels

Yodels Contributing Member

I am hoping we figure it out. Somehow, someway let us make this work.

16. fattz

fattz Member

It would be Bledsoe because of the size of Howard's contract--> Bledsoe and Howard together for the next 4 years is a good thing!

17. fattz

fattz Member

Bledsoe and Harden

18. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Sarcasm works best when you can hear inflection. Text doesn't allow you to inflect, therefore, you have to be a better writer to make sarcasm obvious over this medium. I'd suggest you take some writing classes before telling everyone to go back to high school. I say that because your SARCASM was SOOOOOOOOO obvious and I laughed SOOOO hard when I read that crap.

19. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

hahahaha… maybe YOU should go back to HIGH SCHOOL where ALL the teachers teach sarcasm 101. The OP's content was funnier than Super Troopers. :roll eyes:

Seriously though, SF3, I laughed when I read your post. That was some funny ****.

20. Tha TC

Tha TC Member

The negativity is strictly due to the fact once Josh got here first game we played out of this world. Afterward he was promoted to the starting line up and we have suffered ever since, everyone except James, Corey, D-Mo, and Patrick's energy level has changed and its noticeable. Josh needs to be on the bench until he can contribute better on the offensive end (have him lead the 2nd unit and possibly close out some games)