1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A&M vs UT

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Mr. Brightside, Nov 25, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Real classy there. And don't come back and tell me hicks is as bad as fags. Loser.

2. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

But you're just a t-shirt fan. Bwahahahahaha. :rolleyes: Meanwhile, some posters who have made it clear in the past they were not Aggie fans, had to be reduced to rooting for a close game today. That's how desperate they've gotten. So sad and pathetic. In this weekend of thanksgiving, I give thanks that I'm not that pathetic.

11-0.

3. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

And no, I'm not referring to the current Rockets score. :D

4. The Ming Dynasty

The Ming Dynasty Contributing Member

It's people like you that make me hope USC kicks your A$$! :mad:

5. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Yup, the actual UT grads are good people, but when you mix in the t-shirt fans, it gets ugly.

6. The Ming Dynasty

You're absolutely right, loser...hicks aren't near as bad as fags, so go back and keep Austin weird... Steers and queers, no place but texas.

7. reggietodd

reggietodd Contributing Member

You should just be glad that you get to see the two best teams in the nation face off for the national championship. I'm not a UT fan nor an Aggie fan, but I can appreciate a good football game and the BCS finally got one right. I personally think UT will have their hands full with USC, but i'm just glad i'll get to watch the two best teams in the nation square off.

8. The Ming Dynasty

And why should I be glad about that? :confused: I'm a AOF (Ag Only Fan; at least as far as college football is concerned) and I would have loved to knock off the 2nd ranked team in the nation, however...kudos to the Horns...they pulled it out. All I said in my previous post was that posters like Rocketman95 and their arrogant and cocky personalities make me hope that t.u. gets it's A$$ kicked, so I don't have to listen to all that BS all year long.

9. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

What exactly offended you about that post? It didn't even talk **** about A&M Wait, don't tell me you're one of them. Are they triplets?

10. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Are you serious? What was so cocky about my post? I barely even referenced the game, instead, I was laughing at some guy who's obsessed with "t-shirt fans" like myself and Hakeem06 (and I love his portrayal of us. We make it ugly...that's hilarious. I can just imagine a group of wild people coming up from San Marcos wrecking havoc on such a prim and proper town like Austin. :D).

I personally thought A&M played a great game today. I was happy they didn't lay down like the media already said they did before the game started. College football is better when A&M is good, plain and simple.

11. The Ming Dynasty

My bad. ;) I thought you were talking smack against the Ags. Sorry, I misunderstood, we're cool. :cool:

12. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Well, I have before, but not today. :)

13. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Last time I checked, that is a response! :D

14. JBIIRockets

JBIIRockets Contributing Member

Man, I had it real good today.

Went to college station without a ticket, planning to scalp when i got there. A friend of mine comes up with the extra ticket and I told him "how much I owe you." He said, it's free. I was thrilled of course after expecting to pay face value. Then, turns out my seat is 80 rows up on the lower deck at the 10 yard line, while most of my friends had to pay face value and sit in the upper deck. Had a terrific view of the game. The blocked punt was a great view.

Then again I paid 200 bucks for an OU ticket and my same friends paid face value. so it all evens out.

Very impressed with Kyle Field and Aggie fans. The setup there is better than DKR for sure, more fan friendly.

15. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

The BCS didn't "get it right." It just so happened that UT and USC happened to stay undefeated.

knock on wood that USC and UT stays undefeated.

16. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Glad to hear you had a good day. It was a fun game. By the way. What's DKR? UT's field?

17. Hakeem06

Hakeem06 Member

rocketman how in the hell am i a tshirt fan???? damn, i can't even make a comment on a guy. i've seen him play every game since he's been at texas, i've seen his game. explain how in the hell i'm a t-shirt fan when i grew up in a texas household, both parents went there and dad has season tickets. i've seen pretty much every longhorn game since i was about 6 years old. yeah, i go to different school than texas, so the F*ck what? i love texas state too and they're now my #1 team in college. i'm not just going to drop the 18 years i grew up in a nothing but texas longhorn household. it kind of gets engrained. i bet i've been to more texas football games in my 22 years than you have in you entire life. i like texas and root for them, so do about a million others...i guess they're tshirt fans too....

18. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

i think you're taking that out on the wrong guy. rocketman gets called a t-shirt fan all the time here. i don't think he was attacking you or putting you down. he didn't go to UT...but he's a huge Longhorn fan. i'm in the same boat. my family was all UT. i followed a girl to Baylor. :) i still love the 'horns!

19. Hakeem06

Hakeem06 Member

^^^
    probably then...sorry rocketman. but someone has been getting on me about that, i just have to set the record straight. it's gets annoying when you can't even root for a team, even though you've rooted for them since essentially birth, because you go to different a school. i still love my school and i'll be there when texas state takes on texas in basketball, in texas state gear even though we are going to get our heads handed to us. i could easily switch, like a lot of people i know do, but i wont. we'll get killed and i'll be in agony every second of it.

20. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Contributing Member

The only thing good about today is knowing Reggie Bush is gonna run all over Texas. :D