1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

Hot Deal A Lifetime of Unlimited Backup from iDrive

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by redwhiteone, Dec 5, 2014.

Tags:
  1. redwhiteone

redwhiteone Member

2. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

What's the file size limit (for uploading). Couldn't see it on that link.

3. jakedasnake

jakedasnake Member

Is this all legit?

I am clueless when it comes to backing stuff up but I have only experienced iCloud which is a joke IMO. I have no idea how to access my photos in iCloud. I recently lost my iPad and want to access my photos using iCloud. Can anyone help on how to do this? I login to iCloud on my PC and I only see iCloud drive but no pictures or anything saved. Do I need to do the latest update? Sorry for somewhat off topic but I am considering doing this so I don't have to mess with iCloud ever again so it is somewhat on topic.

Rep will be given

4. jakedasnake

jakedasnake Member

I forgot to mention, I have an iPhone that is linked to my lost iPad but I do not see any mention of the iPad when I login to iCloud. Also, I can not access any photos that I know have been stored in iCloud from both my iPad and iPhone.

5. redwhiteone

redwhiteone Member

I'm not really sure. I just uploaded the files from my phone & tablet. The bulk of which are photos and contacts. Seems fine as of now.

6. redwhiteone

redwhiteone Member

Try visiting the Apple website and/or access the fora for iOS users. Hoping you can access and retrieve your files.