1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

A good sign?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mattrbowers, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Petey-N-Htown

Petey-N-Htown Member

Re-sign Goran and sign Zoran.

2. AbrahamLincholn

AbrahamLincholn New Member

Probably means nothing. At this point I'd prefer Dragic over Lowry.

3. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Dragic is frugal... so I'm not surprised he's reusing his shorts... hell, his TV is tiny and he's got NBA money. Also no, he's not sending you secret messages in coded twitter pictures...

4. Naija Texan

Naija Texan Member

It makes sense except for the part of hoping Kyle will be able to deal with it. Kyle made a stink this offseason because he can't deal with it and he can already guess what is going through the front office minds IF Dragic comes back since he was in the same position when they resigned him behind then starting PG Aaron Brooks.

The fact that his public actions took the organization by surprise, just shows he really wants out and frankly, I say even if you can't package him for even a star level player, ship him out. He should be a leader on the team but frankly he isn't showing the maturity of a good one.

5. Jman713

Jman713 Member

I agree

6. Dreamin

Dreamin Member

Wasnt there a picture of him reading clutchfans?

What if he comes across and reads this stuff like how crap and cheap his personal belongings are? What if he decides not to come back because he felt under-appreciated by the fans? We would be be screwed.

To make up for it and to catch his attention I propose we start a - hail dynex thread.

7. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

All this talk about shorts and no mention of the stunning background in the picture....just beautiful!

8. mattrbowers

mattrbowers Member

Well, as I mentioned it is probably stretch to think this has any meaning, let alone intentional meaning. There is no doubt in my mind that he didn't do anything to try and send us a signal. But I think what is on most of our minds leading up to the draft is what's going to happen with our PG situation, especially when we are projected to take one in many mock drafts. Purely speculation on my part but if he already thinks he is going to sign elsewhere then he for sure wouldn't be wearing rox gear. Here's to hoping he resigns!!!

9. mattrbowers

mattrbowers Member

What if he's flattered because almost everyone here wants him back? How's about a hail Goran thread ... Probably already exists.

10. mattrbowers

mattrbowers Member

True! Some fantastic scenery.

11. pass_to_Hakeem