1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A good sign?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mattrbowers, Jun 16, 2012.

1. mattrbowers

mattrbowers Member

I just ran across this tweet by Goran:

Waterfall Savica.The beauty of Slovenia. http://p.twimg.com/AvgFAEpCAAAdJLM.jpg

Maybe this is reading way too much into it but the fact that he's in Solvenia rockin the throwback Rockets shorts could allude to the fact that he's got some type of emotional investment with Houston. This could be valuable come free agency ... Just to be sure, is DM buying him an iPad? Oh, wait ... That doesn't work ...

Any ideas for DM to help convince this guy to resign?

2. J.R.

J.R. Member

Reading too much into things...

Just let things play out and fall where they may. :)

3. rocketblaze

rocketblaze Member

Only way he resigns is by TRADING KYLE LOWRY.

4. CantBeRight

CantBeRight Member

Maybe he had no pants.

5. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

is the offseason over yet?

6. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

It is the only pair of shorts that he owns.

7. Jontro

Jontro Member

He's coming back and probably will take his bro to join our summer camp team. Then maybe the dude with his little sister will come as well.

8. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

...or a sign he's a cheapskate; first a Dynex TV, now a company uniform that he got for free

9. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Trade Lowry on draft night.

Dragic/Beal/Parsons for the next few years is a start.

10. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

He has several pairs of Dynex jeans.

11. jacoby

jacoby Member

He's as good as gone. He starred in a Slovenian commercial where he was in Portland after signing his contract with the Blazers.

12. mattrbowers

mattrbowers Member

Maybe they were on the ground!

1 person likes this.
  13. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Since he rocks Dynex tv's, I'm sure he wears freebie shorts.

14. solid

solid Contributing Member

I have a Dynex TV, love it. Better than the Samsung I had. Incredible picture. Wonder who makes them for Best Buy?

15. oelman44

oelman44 Member

He posted a picture of him and his brother wearing both of his Rockets jerseys. Say what you want but I think this guy likes Houston, likes playing for this team, and likes his teammates. I sure hope he stays.

16. alethios

alethios Member

Likewise, Rockets shorts are better than Trailblazer shorts. So, this is a good sign. Or it's nothing.

17. dje243

dje243 Member

Umm, I think the good sign was when he said that he had a dream about winning a championship as a houston rocket. He also said that he doesn't hide the fact that he wants to be a rocket. He's been in rocket gear in almost every picture he's posted on twitter and even had a rockets birthday cake. He also was seen at adidas eurocamp hanging with morey and co. Meanwhile, how many rockets references have you seen from kyle lowry? Goran said that if the the difference between one contract and the other is one or two million that he would choose the best fit. He said this in the same interview that he said he wanted to stay in Houston.

18. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

You don't wear your good clothes on nature trips like that. You wear old clothes that you don't care about.

19. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

wearing a pair of shorts that were free and you have a ton of...definitely reading too much into it.

20. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

Or promise him a fair shot at the starting job and hope Kyle can deal with it, if he can't you trade him at the deadline. I think it's worth it, they work really well together and it makes us a difficult team to face.

Perhaps I'm just being a homer, but I feel like we are very deep. We have developed a lot of players and they have improved each year. If they continue that path, we may be able to spark more interest at next years deadline.

I am split 50/50 on which one is better for our team. I love that Kyle is tough-nosed player with a defensive mind and clutch ability.

But there is something about Dragic that is special. I think he has the most potential. I believe he is a better passer than Kyle and therefore a better pg.

Somewhat inebriated, so I hope that made sense.