1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A friend of mine was found dead. =(

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by El Hitman, May 7, 2010.

1. cardpire

cardpire Member

great post, for those of you who don't feel like reading his long-winded, mostly incomprehensible, drivel, i'll summarize it for you:

anybody who took exception to Batman Jones' holier-than-thou postings, he replied to, rushing to BJ's defense, with no real points or reason.

as far as your silly response to my post, i guess you're in the minority who found it bizarre and "badly-written" (per a barrage of rep received from it). i assume you were just worried about Batman Jones' getting his feelings hurt after having his livelihood attacked from a stranger on a BBS who doesn't know him from a hole in the wall, yet is able to make generalizations about his worth and character.

i could cut that irony with a knife.

we get it, you are friends with BJ and feel the bizarre need to defend him no matter how wrong and offensive he is. unfortunately, other than him, nobody on here is going to care of respect you for it. sorry.

1 person likes this.
  2. Disciple of RP

Disciple of RP Contributing Member

Wow, you're one helluva friend. Way to look out for her. :rolleyes:

3. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

And yet, strangely, you still have only one sad little green bar.

4 people like this.
  4. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

yup there were some big girls there :grin:

5. cardpire

cardpire Member

sucks for me i guess? don't really know how it works, i have 48 points.

anyway, congrats again on your life, and major congrats on your friendship with deckard.

stay classy.

6. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Now that was funny!

7. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

repped

8. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

this thread is a microcosm of the bbs

a thread interesting in it's own right
    people taking interest and offering affection
    other posters taking contrarian viewpoints
    one bold opposing statement
    personal attacks to follow
    alliances are made
    people to try and keep focus on the original topic
    entertwined becomes a battle of wits
    no resolution to any of the above action

2 people like this.
  9. G0 R0CKETS

G0 R0CKETS Member

[​IMG]

10. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

[​IMG]

11. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

"My green dot penis is bigger than yours"...classy way to make an argument.

As to the questions about El Hitman's credibility - for some reason I think everything he has posted is legit. But as moes pointed out, I think he is a bit careless by making it easily possible to trace his identity and posting that he has info about a possible murder suspect. I would probably be more concerned about not being traceable if I were in his shoes.

12. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

did you really expect class to come from him? come on man...catch on quicker.

[​IMG]

13. Batman Jones

My green dot penis is bigger than yours, too.

14. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

Some antibiotics might clean up the green spots on your penis.

1 person likes this.
  15. Batman Jones

Thanks!

16. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

so, i've been here quite a while and i'm not sure i remember someone actively wishing someone had died, much less there not being an uproar about that. my goodness.

17. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Have to agree, that post was completely out of line.

18. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

Updates on the case. The cops are doing what they do best...nothing. They didn't seem to care about the info I gave them. They discredited it, because I don't know the guy personally and apparently some of the dancers at Memories are keeping quiet about his whereabouts. They deny anybody by that name goes there. I knew this would happen as soon as I talked to hpd. :mad: I was more worried about getting questioned about how I got the information. They're just "investigating"...whatever that means. The fact that it happened in Mexico, I guess makes them lazy and uninterested. I dunno. Her sister seems to be coping with the loss pretty well...I saw her over the weekend. Not the disaster I thought I would see. She's a strong woman. I still feel for her loss though. :(

To some of you that think I'm an attention w****. I've posted other discussion threads that have nothing to do with my line of work or my life. Check: Okur is Evil Bert, Machida vs Shogun, What do you do on weekends?, and even, Who actually plays basketball on their spare time? Name your last 5 posts?!?! It's not my fault I work at a strip club and sh!!t happens around me. :cool:

And YES I do in a way feel guilty for what happened to LIZ but there's no way I could've stopped it. It just hit a little "too close" to home if you ask me. I guess after working with these girls so long and them being comfortable with their line of work you lose your sense of morals and you stop caring for everyone's well being. It's the survival of the strongest in that place. Charles Darwin and the Devil are playing chess and we're just pawns... :p

19. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

This guy actually went and checked. :rolleyes: Lol. If you must know I'm serving a suspension. I got a little TOO wasted one day and some stuff went down I'm not too proud of. BUT if any of you guys wanna come by, send me a message and we can set something up, so I can give you the grand tour. Ha ha. Once my suspension is done I'll let you guys know. The owner is pretty pissed at me right now. :grin:

20. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

I'm not afraid of being traced. I'm just a humble servant of a bigger monster named Vajjjainah. She pays my bills. :grin: Good luck taking her down, she's not pretty when she gets mad. :cool: