1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A friend of mine was found dead. =(

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by El Hitman, May 7, 2010.

1. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You might not agree with Batman Jones but this was totally uncalled for.

2. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

3. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

Yes..

4. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

you read this?

can't the cops work on his info and get the details themselves? I mean they're the professionals right?

5. stipendlax

stipendlax Member

QFT. I don't see anything wrong with this post.

Oh, and Southern Select, you are truly a class act.

6. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Maybe not the right time to post this, but you're giving your opinion and, as someone who's led a very crazy life in the past, you aren't far off the mark.

You are right smack dab in the middle of a bad scene and you treat it like it's all a joke. Bad things will continue happening to you until you grow up. Your mission isn't righteous; you're just high on adventure.

This could have been left out and saved you from being "assaulted by a few" for your post, but I have not doubt that you don't care, which I understand, and I've known many people over the years that fit exactly into your description. The lifestyle is like a drug. Hitman is in it up to his neck. The dude needs to be more careful, or this will all bit him on the arse, or worse.

Hitman doesn't seem that disturbed about Batman's post and probably agrees with a lot of it. Life goes on and we take our chances. Post about your life on this board and ask for advice? Don't be surprised when you don't like hearing it all. Hitman seems cool with it.

The irony here could be cut with a knife.

And we should listen to you... why? You just proved that when it comes to posting **** on this board, you're right there towards the front of the class. The class that has no class.

He was giving his opinion. I thought that was what the OP asked for and what this BBS is all about. Batman must have missed the memo that said that had changed.

Blake, you're normally a class act, so I'll give you a pass. Besides, you have a point, which Batman essentially said himself.

You don't disagree with Batman's post, but think he should have posted it "through the board?" I thought that was exactly what he did. And do you seriously believe Batman was trying to draw attention to himself? I had to laugh. Batman and I have had many disagreements, especially in D&D. OK, almost entirely in D&D, but one thing he doesn't do is "attempt to draw attention to himself." The guy is comfortable in his skin, even if some think he should be flayed alive.

This is absolutely bizarre. Even schizophrenic. Batman makes a post giving his opinion and what you reply with reads like something out of a bad short story. Batman produces dramas. You're post is a badly written melodrama attacking him. Batman, with all due respect, is much better at it, only in his case, it is intended.

What else is there to say? Some of you should be embarrassed.

1 person likes this.
  7. ChumpCity

ChumpCity Member

Yep, exactly. And going into such detail....Maybe its just me, but I don't believe a thing el hitman says. Both threads seem a little pathological liar-ish. IMO, these threads scream...."LOOK AT ME!!!!"

I may be semi-new to these forums, and may not have a lot of cred......but I will always call it like I see it.

8. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

Exactly. This dude is so full of **** that it's pathetic. He's like YoYao but not funny at all. I can't believe that so many people seem to buy his crap.

1 person likes this.
  9. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

I was going to post the same thing. I can't believe so many people here are falling for this Tony Montana wanna-be act.

He's basically using the death of a local girl to brag on the internet about what a GANGSTA he is. Despicable.

10. raj87

raj87 Member

El Hitman, kindly note that many among us find your claims dubious. Hence, you make posts like a d******d.

11. stipendlax

stipendlax Member

Dude, watch what you're saying. Next thing we know, the local headline will read:

LOCAL INTERNET DWELLER GOES MISSING; CLUTCHFAN MEMBER TO BLAME

12. Disciple of RP

Disciple of RP Contributing Member

^^^THIS x1000!

Glorifying some 2-bit job at a strip club (and a damn skanky one at that) and now THIS?

13. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

So yall dont believe he works at Michaels? And is a manager??

Only one way to find out, im going this weekend and asking for hellboy :grin:

14. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

15. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

I believe he does because I know the behind the scene details he's provided are true. It's ridiculous how these girls are taken advantage of by the clubs. They are exploited the moment they walk in the door. I know that is their decision, but that's another thread.

I could care less if he's here for attention or not. My only gripe is his righteously drawing the dirtbag line between taking advantage of these girls and murder. The hypocrisy is that whether he realizes it or not, he indirectly contributed to this happening by not being a friend and trying to get her to make a better decision for her life. While I can totally understand his desire for justice, he should and hopefully will one day look in the mirror and see his part in the big picture.

16. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

he DID work there at Michaels as one of the managers

17. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

18. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

were these his coworkers?

[​IMG]

19. weslinder

weslinder Contributing Member

20. Shaud

Shaud Member

Well I didn't think this thread could get any more interesting but I guess I was wrong.