1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A friend of mine was found dead. =(

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by El Hitman, May 7, 2010.

1. Jontro

Jontro Member

Sorry for your friend. Just echoing what others have said, don't get involved. I don't think this is something you can solve by yourself. If you find this guy, your life could be in more danger than you'd imagine. Fer siriusly.

Also your "what if it's your sister?" argument hardly applies in this case. Just let it go, tell the authorities, enjoy life.

2. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Get new friends.

[​IMG]

Or a little friend.

1 person likes this.
  3. ScriboErgoSum

ScriboErgoSum Contributing Member

You need to call the cops. Don't make Clutch and crew have to give up your IP address and contact info. If you have relevant information pertaining to a multiple homicide, you call the cops. Seems pretty straight forward.

4. Cowboy_Bebop

Cowboy_Bebop Member

I say find the sucker(s) and mow'em down.

5. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Chicken of the Sea? Ouch! :eek:

Seriously, though, this cat had better be careful and watch his back. I'm one of those who thinks the cops should be told anything known and that they should handle it. They get paid to do that stuff. Not enough, but it's their job.

6. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

I'm trying to get a hold of her sister and family but I don't have her number anymore. I tried sending her sister a message on Facebook but I doubt she's gonna check it anytime soon. All I got so far is a nickname, but none of my friends know who it is, maybe he's an out of towner passing thru. I dunno. But his name is definately one that would be used by a pimp...so I'm guessing he IS one. As soon as I got something concrete I'll get HPD involved. Right now details are sketchy...so I'm just gonna lay low.

Thanks for your support.

7. Xsatyr

Xsatyr Member

Sry but it sounds like you never really new her, move on. ****s happens

8. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

Let's get something straight bro...my job description is to manage staff members and dancers. If I make money on the side is up to me and entirely my business. I don't agree with what the girls are doing, but then again I'm not God so I can't judge them. If they're gonna tip me cause I look out for them...then so be it. I'm not a bad person if anything I actually try to help them. Some pimps take it overboard and destroy their families, and have been known to abduct these girls and take them from their home and force them to work. Sometimes killing their family members and threatening their lives. I've taken girls from their pimps and returned them to their families, it wouldn't be the first time I've made a enemy pimp. They don't F with me...cause they respect our club, and who I work with. If this guy is untouchable I won't mess with him...but if he's a scumbag like I suspect then he better leave town soon. I mean I'm a fair person...and I respect people that respect me, but I don't respect anyone that is directly or indirectly responsible for taking someone's life. Especially someone I knew. I'm not gonna do anything to him...I'm just gonna make sure the right people find out who he is so he can get what's coming to him. :mad:

9. FactualJones

FactualJones New Member

LMAO wtf....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdMphn0jSy8

10. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

Did you not read the original message? Me and her sister were together for a while...and that's how me and Liz met. Me and her sis broke up but Liz and me kept in touch. I saw her last week, and she was supposed to start working with me. Don't you understand...I'm the only person that knows or can even come close to understanding how this happened to her. Supposedly her mom didn't even know she was dancing??? I just want the cops to know what I know, but first I need to gather more information. Cause as soon as I get the cops involved they might lose the guy. Right now he doesn't think anyone knows about him, so I'm pretty sure he's doing his thing like nothing happened. That's exactly what I want...in order to catch him.

11. Al Calavicci

Al Calavicci Contributing Member

...catch him, how, exactly?

12. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

If you're considered a risk or a hinderance by your employers, then they lay you off. Well he's gonna get fired.

13. EAZY...

EAZY... Member

Sorry about your lost, handle your business, but be smart about it....

14. Luckyazn

Luckyazn Contributing Member

So, you're on here spending your time explainin your view, and these infos you know about the girl, and some "nickname" you got to these people on this message board.

when you should be explainin' it to others ... maybe the police perhaps?

I think 95% of the people here are startin' to cares less the more you explain to us.

#74 Luckyazn, May 8, 2010
    Last edited: May 8, 2010
  15. Xsatyr

Xsatyr Member

You sound like a fibber. If I was in the situation you claim to be in I would not be on bbs posting.

16. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

Sorry to hear it man! I hope you are ok.

17. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

These kinds of things take time...be patient brother, be patient. I'm not itching to jump into ANY situation. I'm just waiting....

18. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

Because I value and appreciate this boards opinion, and we're a family and when you got something on your mind...you need to talk about it. The cops? They can do their job...until I got somethin concrete.

19. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

If this sounds the way you're trying to make it sound, you're letting a potentially dangerous incident happen. I would have to agree with Scrib if you have info about the crime and any other crimes that would stem from it.

20. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Pics of the upcoming hit or it didn't happen.