1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    We are ONE DAY AWAY from the NBA Draft and knowing what the Rockets will do with the #3 selection. We're talking Rockets and the NBA Draft LIVE at 8:00pm CT!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!
  3. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

A friend of mine was found dead. =(

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by El Hitman, May 7, 2010.

1. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

It's funny to see some of these new guys try to pull one over on the bbs - then (predictably) get exposed. How many times have we seen it? Remember the strong black woman in the D&D who was actually a white dude selling puppies? LOL.

Hint for the new guys: there are WAY too many sleuths on this site to try and pull any BS. Just don't even try.

Check that. DO try. It's so fun to watch it all go down in flames.

2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

The strong black woman story was funny, but what exactly was not true about the stories this guy here told? vlaurelio confirmed that he did work there, he did post his Myspace profile, etc...? :confused:

3. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Have you read the whole thread? Dude has said he knew this girl and that he knows who killed her and that he told the police and they aren't following his lead and that he's going to go after the real killer himself etc. etc. etc...

4. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

seems vaguely familar....

[​IMG]

5. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I think he was speculating, he might or might not be right. The other stuff about the police etc. - I don't know, didn't see any reason to doubt that he actually spoke to them directly or indirectly, but I might be wrong.

6. JuLiO-R-

JuLiO-R- Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

hmmmm... where is this "strong black woman" thread? i've done some searching, but could not find anything. i'm at work and need some reading material. :)

8. BmwM3

BmwM3 Contributing Member

9. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

10. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

I'll be disappointed if y'all have discouraged El Hitman from continuing the saga.

I was really looking forward to the next installment.

[​IMG]

11. cardpire

cardpire Member

lol...never seen somebody pull this one out before.

12. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

lol I got repped in order to have my grammar fixed. I'll take the rep, as I doubt the person who corrected me has ever made a mistake. Fair trade, there.

13. ryan17wagner

ryan17wagner Member

I think every time use a Smilies you should get punched in the face.

That's my thought for the day. Sorry 'bout it!

14. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

Originally I didn't start this thread to claim I had info on the murderer. She was my ex's sister and after not seeing her for a while I ran into her the week before she died. She was just a friend, I dated her 25yr old sister so stop getting stupid ideas...jacka$$.

15. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

I'm not gonna lie, LIZ never had her head on straight even when I met her a year ago she was already getting into a lot of trouble and her older sister told me that she was trying to get into stripping. At the time I wasn't even in that kind of business. Of course I told her no. Fast forward 6 months later, me and her sister broke up, and she goes into my club not knowing I work there and she tries to get a job...I told the other managers not to hire her. She got mad at me and didn't talk to me for a while. Then 3 months later I bumped into her at a concert. We exchanged numbers again and told me she would be calling me to maybe go work at my job (she was already stripping) so I said "ok" I guess. I dunno I was drunk. Then we texted the next day and I never heard from her again...

16. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

I got suspended, and I can get a job at any other strip club...I just rather go back to Michael's. I don't like the other strip clubs I've been to.

1 person likes this.
  17. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I'm still curious why you got suspended...can you tell us?

1 person likes this.
  18. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

Ha ha that is pretty funny. But let me tell you guys something...I get the impression that since I work at a strip club some of you think I'm not worthy of your respect. I CHOSE to work there, I know it's not a resume builder, and I'm not planning on using it in the future. But I am in a position to make a lot of money and it's not affecting my personal life. I don't have any kids or a wife. So screw it you know...I'm just gonna roll with it. My plan is save up as much as I can and move on to what I was doing before. I'm just a regular dude that got an opportunity to have a crap load of fun at work and make good money while doing it. Now you can't tell me that if some of you got this opportunity when you were 24 (and had no responsibilities) you wouldn't do it. :rolleyes:

19. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

Exposed for what? I've been there for a year...just cause I got suspended you're calling me a liar? Everything I've mentioned is true. I still get all the perks of working there, without actually HAVING to be there. I'm just waiting on the owner to come back.

20. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

I don't think you've been reading everything I posted. I haven't said I was chase down the killer. All I said was I was gonna find WHO HE WAS, and then use that information to get him in jail. It's all in HPD's hands now. I can't do much else.