1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    We are ONE DAY AWAY from the NBA Draft and knowing what the Rockets will do with the #3 selection. We're talking Rockets and the NBA Draft LIVE at 8:00pm CT!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!
  3. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

A friend of mine was found dead. =(

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by El Hitman, May 7, 2010.

1. Shaud

Shaud Member

I'm guessing he smashed the homies.

2. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

These guys have nothing better to do than to go to Michael's International and start asking about a user on Clutchfans named Hellboy. Lol. I don't think I would ever go out of my way to go to anyone's job like that. What a prick. :rolleyes:

3. G0 R0CKETS

G0 R0CKETS Member

[​IMG]

He was banging cocktail waitresses two at a time! Players couldn't get a drink at the table

1 person likes this.
  4. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

He hangs out there regardless whether you're there or not.

5. updawg

updawg Member

you invited the whole board to come there. you seemed very proud of your job there :confused:

6. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

This guy was questioning my credibility. :rolleyes:

7. Franchise3

Franchise3 Member

Vlaurelio, ball's in your court.

8. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

I stand by my original statement. He DID work at Michaels. But not at the moment.

9. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

I don't understand why the op would start this thread, claiming info when the girl was just killed. Not only that, he gave out where he worked and everything. I want to know, how old is the op when dealing with a 18 yr old anyway?

1 person likes this.
  10. Rowdy4Life

Rowdy4Life Member

Memories in Pasadena is a complete **** hole. I went there in high school when I was 16, I didnt know that dump was even still around....QUALITY girls in that place (if you like overweight crackheads with strech-marks from their recent childbirth and tattoos of some man named "Carlos" on their ass).

Hitman, good looking out for the 17 year old by not letting her dance at your strip club, noble thing to do. Mad props.

11. Rowdy4Life

Rowdy4Life Member

There is one thing worse than having a strip club on your resume....having a strip club you were fired from on your resume.

12. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I pass by there every day on my way back from the gym. I always say I'll stop by sometime but I never do.

13. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

LOL, yeah it was so noble to tell her to come back when she turned 18.

1 person likes this.
  14. Rowdy4Life

Rowdy4Life Member

So do you go to 24 or fitness connection on Spencer?

15. VanityHalfBlack

Yeah, and How old was her sister that he oppositely said he was dating???

16. Al Calavicci

Al Calavicci Contributing Member

lol @ suspended strip club manager credibility

17. VanityHalfBlack

@El Hitman so when you were talking to one of the sisters did the conversation go anything like this??

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KqTTVsfcuoY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KqTTVsfcuoY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

18. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

before, 24 and now Fitness connection. I work in Pasadena.

19. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

The strip club Q & A thread was alright. That was about strip clubs. All the following stuff got way too cavalier and carefree where you HAD to question the credibility. Because all that's about Hitman himself now, nothing do do with the industry. Whether or not he's doing the noble thing for the world, whats it matter if he's not what he says.

20. thegary

thegary Contributing Member

duuuuuuude, you are killing me. what better than to bridge the virtual with reality, all at your expense? you called all this attention to yourself and you are surprised this happened??? :grin: you have been exposed, and it is ALL YOUR FAULT. way to go dumbass. LOL :p