1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[A Football Life] The '93 Oilers airs Dec. 10

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Jet Blast, Dec 2, 2013.

1. TheDr34m

TheDr34m Contributing Member

If you go to 12:55 mark till about the 13:15 Mark you will see Gary Kubiak was the one that is holder for the Treadwell game winning fieldgoal.

Kubiak has been screwing this city for a long time since way back in 1991 till now.

Side Note: Elway converted 2 freaking 4th downs on the game winning drive. I remember this game we were so close. I also remember quite vividly that the Broncos were continually faking injuries in the 4th quarter to stop the clock in that game.

#101 TheDr34m, Dec 15, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
  2. desihooper

desihooper Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, he made a cameo before then in the video as well. I think it is funny that 2-minute drill took like 15 youtube minutes :)

3. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

He had to step in when White got injured and took the starting spot, then he basically ate himself out of the league. Even during the '93 season I thought Lorenzo was getting screwed: competent and consistent for three/four years in a difficult rushing offense. Between Brown's downfall and Lorenzo leaving for Cleveland, I can't remember who the starting tailback was in '95 before they got George.

4. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

Rodney Thomas

5. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Wow, thanks; literally no memory of the guy.