1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A Crime was just committed

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 10, 2002.

Tags:
  1. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

argh!

#$@!%^&*

rH

2. Puedlfor

Puedlfor Contributing Member

They didn't do anything to Bill Kennedy last year.

Hell, can any of y'all remember the NBA taking public action against a referee for improper conduct in a game? Ever?

3. Vengeance

Vengeance Contributing Member

Thanks Wink3Cat5 -- I just sent them an email. We should all discuss our displeasure with this total BS that the league passes off as "officiating" . . .

4. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Poodle, remember the Drexler incident ... can't remember the ref's name, but didn't he disappear never to be seen again?

5. CLFranchise

CLFranchise Contributing Member

He seriously would have shattered his career-high of what, 36? He woulda had 50 sumtin. F*CK NBA Refs, I hate them F*CKERS
    :mad:

6. Timing

Timing Member

Yeah Jake O'Donnell never worked another game I don't think.

7. Puedlfor

Puedlfor Contributing Member

I'm not necesarily talking something like that.

I'm talking like a public reprimand, or a fine, or something where the NBA publicly took punitive action against a ref. Not necesarily sweeping said ref under the rug never to be seen again.

8. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

The Sacramento call wasn't even close to this. That was the worst call in sports history. I am ashamed to be an NBA basketball fan, but proud to be a Rockets fan (if that is even possible). Joey Crawford and the rest of his pathetic crew can go back to the depths of hell, where they were born, and rot.

9. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Contributing Member

the refs are **** smokers.

10. x34

x34 Member

Let's hope Steve doesn't hang on the rim during the All-Star game....

11. Dallas Rocket

Dallas Rocket Contributing Member

REAM JOB BY THE REF!!

Two freakin' phantom technicals after he's gone off for 27 in the first half. This is a joke. Poor Rudy, HE looks like his heart has been cut out....and it has.

I'll send Mark Cuban down there.:mad:

12. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Nevermind...what I really think would be too inappropriate.

13. Franchise2001

Franchise2001 Contributing Member

I am going to have to change my signature.. its been up there since that dreadful kings game!

14. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

Yeah, I remember a similar thing happened last year with Francis getting ejected. He had two technicals for celebrating and got ejected. That was the first and probably the last time I'll ever see someone ejected for celebrating. And the second technical was a hanging on the rim tech, which just looked like a normal dunk to me. I think the refs aren't to fond of Steve for some reason.

15. Lil Francis

Lil Francis Member

Watching those two ******* flop in the fourth quarter made me puke. If the ref would have called the game right we would have blown these b****es out. Damn I hate the Jazz.

16. IndianPlaya

IndianPlaya Contributing Member

damn that b*&^ of a reph Joe crawford. WTF ws that, we had the game in the bag, i mean the dude scores freaking 27 points in teh first half!! and still gets kicked out with two phantom t's. this really cant be happening.

We should all change our signatures to Joe Crawford suxxxx

17. montgo

montgo Contributing Member

Lil Francis....I am LOL!!!! that is a freakin funny post...legendary

that call on Griffin's pick was absolutely horrendous...I could care less if Stockton flops or not...Griffin planted 2 seconds before Stockton moved into him and Griffin did not move a body part even as Stockton ran into him....what the hell is that ref watching....

18. thacabbage

thacabbage Contributing Member

What a complete embarrasment. This is the reason the NBA is becoming a joke. They have guys walking around in zebra outfits thinking that they are bigger than the game itself. The fact that these referees are not reprimanded for their obvious biases will lead to the league's ultimate demise.

Today was a say day for the NBA and its fans. A microcosm of the David Stern era and the politics which it has introduced to the sport.

19. junglerules

junglerules Member

"Watching those two faggots flop in the fourth quarter made me puke. If the ref would have called the game right we would have blown these b****es out. Damn I hate the Jazz."

No need for the homophobia.....Let's just all realize the jazz suck ASS because they flop, the scratch and claw and whine like f-ing babies, and because their star power forward wrassles on the side....

20. Rockets Red Glare

Rockets Red Glare Contributing Member

I think that we should email the NBA and let them know how discontent we are with Crawford. We should not let him get away with such robbery. It's o.k. for Malone to foul when he pleases and Steve was no where close to Stockton's face and he get thrown out of the game. Go Rockets!!!!!!