1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

______________________ needs to go NOW!!! (seriously!!!!11)

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by msn, Oct 26, 2005.

1. msn

msn Member

Hey, how about let's condense all the "So-and-so"needs to go!!!!" threads into one? Post your "I hate that guy/he sucks" whines in here and let's see if we can assemble a pretty good organization out of folks who "should go!!!!!!!"

I'll start:
    FIRE JIMY WILLIAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh, wait...

2. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Considering Houston fans, this will probably be the most popular thread in the history of the internet.

3. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

Get Riddy of Everetty...

4. Austin70

Austin70 Contributing Member

We need to get rid of Zeke, he should be the pitcher in HR derby every year.

5. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

i'd like to get rid of a lot of "fans." i hope last night's game did that. i hope they won't hop back on the bandwagon again, next year.

6. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Crappy at bats and horrible pitching needs to go, seriously...

7. Summer Song Giver

i nominate myself, I have seen the light this team will never be more than it is right now. Choke artists and this time, they conjured up a masterpiece. I almost completely didn't watch them this year but got pulled back in during their run, well never again. My Dad is right, they are the biggest bunch of losers ever. I am off the Stros.

8. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

I agree. This team is in the World Series. Sit back and enjoy it. Sure we'd like to see them win the whole thing (or at least a game :) ), but they continue to provide excitement (just not wins).

For anyone who thinks this team is "the biggest bunch of losers ever", I don't know how to even respond to that.

9. MadMax

two teams make it to the World Series...only one team has proven themselves better than the Astros to this point. but they're "the biggest bunch of losers ever."

this is Exhibit "A" for Houston having the worst sports fans ever. your team is in the World Series. wow.

see ya. i'm hoping this means you're done commenting on the team, as well.

10. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Amen. What a horrible fan. Oh wait, he's not even close to a fan. I hope he doesn't soil the Rockets by watching them this year.

11. rhadamanthus

rhadamanthus Contributing Member

delete.

#11 rhadamanthus, Oct 26, 2005
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2005
  12. MadMax

i sure hope they don't get to the NBA Finals and lose...they'd be the biggest losers ever.

13. magnetik

magnetik Contributing Member

Phil Garners "seat of his pants" coaching needs to go.. hell it seems like he is playing the quick picks every night. Everyonce in a while he will hit the jackpot.. but more often than not.. he comes up short.

14. Austin70

Austin70 Contributing Member

Later dude, get the F off.

15. Summer Song Giver

Whatever man, the Rox are nowhere near the freakin perennial losers the Stros are

16. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Or the loser you are.

17. Summer Song Giver

Well maybe there is a place on the Stros roster for me then

18. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

I think Summer Song Giver is reading over some of my old threads from GARM a couple years ago...

19. Sishir Chang

Sishir Chang Contributing Member

I love both so I don't want to argue the merits of one vs the other but no way can you say the Stros are perennial losers compared to the Rox.

In the last 5 years which team has gone to the playoffs more and for that matter if the Stros were perenniel losers why are they in the World Series?

I love the Rox but since 1998 the most successful Houston team has been the Stros.

20. AggieRocket

AggieRocket Contributing Member

This is who I want to get rid off....................ABSOLUTELY NO ONE. I do not want to get rid of one single person on this team. Not Astacio. Not Adam Everett. And not Phil Garner. Bottom line is guys...this bunch of no talents won the NL Pennant this year. Every one of the World Series games this year could have been won by the good guys. We could just as easily have been sitting here today planning a parade to celebrate a sweep of the White Sox.

And by the way, don't count the Astros out just yet. Some people say that we are just not destined to win a World Series. I point those folks to last year's Boston Red Sox. The Red Sox were down 3-0 to the New York Yankees in the ALCS and came back to win the ALCS and eventually the whole enchillada. No one can legitimately tell me that the Astros are more "cursed" than the BoSox, and the BoSox pulled it off. Believe until the last out. Believe!