1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[$.99!] Rush - Clockwork Angels

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by DarkHorse, Aug 1, 2012.

1. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Member

1 person likes this.
  2. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

This one has better production than the last but the songs are not as strong as Snakes and Arrows, IMO. Still a GREAT album!

3. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Member

I will just have to pretend my $8 version sounds better than the $1, even though I'm sure it doesn't.

4. No Worries

No Worries Member

Earlier this year I got the new Van Halen CD for 99 cent at Google Play and now this.

Don't know how Rush or its label makes any money at this price though.

:grin:

#4 No Worries, Aug 1, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2012
  5. TheFreak

TheFreak Member

Not sure why anyone would ever buy anything from iTunes.

6. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Member

Okay, having been listening to the album for the last day, I'm remembering why I got tired of Rush the last go round.

The sound is still good, etc., but I'm getting increasingly tired of Neil's constant anti-religion ranting.

I get it Neal - you lost close family members and your angry. Honestly when all of that went down I assumed that Rush was done forever because of how tragic is was.

I guess when you're an artist your creativity comes from the heart and your own experience, but to me it's just tiresome to keep hearing this particular brand of angst.