1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

93/94 and 94/95 playoff games on DVD

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by davidghall, Aug 4, 2010.

1. wekko368

wekko368 Member

This may be a stupid question, but I have some old games on VHS. What kind of hardware do I need to upload them onto my computer?

2. famicom

famicom Member

For the easiest setup, get a USB TV Tuner with the RCA (yellow,red,white) inputs for the VCR. It should probably come with a software you can use to record it on a file.

3. wekko368

wekko368 Member

Any idea where I can buy something like this?

4. famicom

famicom Member

Well I got this in my email..this website is usually the cheapest but the reviews look to be up and down on the product. It could also take awhile to get it (maybe 2 weeks) since they are shipping from China and have to go through customs.

Link

$23.99 w/Code: MLC201114091730NL1 For First 200 Orders

Or you can order from newegg or buy.com, etc. or in stores like Fry's or Best Buy. Just make sure you have a way to get the RCA inputs into USB.