1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

9/11: The phone calls.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Fatty FatBastard, Feb 22, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Fatty FatBastard

2. apollo33

apollo33 Member

I stopped watching after the first 30 seconds, I don't want to get super depressed when I go to sleep.

3. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LanCLS_hIo4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. Fatty FatBastard

How is this relevent?

One of the ****tiest posts I've seen on here.

5. Bandwagoner

To keep people from killing themselves after they see your ultra depressive video at 2AM.

1 person likes this.
  6. likestohypeguy

[​IMG]

7. ToyCen428

ToyCen428 Member

What's weird is, alot of these phone calls are from people not mentioned on any of the "9/11 Memorials"... even phone calls in which the caller spells out the name of him, and some of his co-workers.

8. vaioavan63

vaioavan63 Contributing Member

Upon glancing at thread title, I thought OP was going to make fun of and ridicule said calls.

9. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

what are you even talking about?

your information is so off based it is not even a joke.

10. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

it's mind boggling that you're even using the internet.

11. ToyCen428

ToyCen428 Member

There's a famous phone call coming from a trapped man in one of the towers. He says he is trapped in a room with 2 of his co-workers, giving his name and his co-workers names to the person he is talking to with 911, the phone conversation ends as the building is collapsing-- His name - and the names of his co-workers, do not appear in any of the official list of victims of 9/11.

I don't have time to look it up now, but it's there. Spend 20 minutes looking and you'll find it.

12. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Yea, we'll find it just like finding the grave sites for the little Aliens at the Roswell crash site that are wearing the suits from Gymboree.

13. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

sorry ToyCen, you're going to have to come better than I think I heard I remember reading about "alot of phone calls" on some youtube video.

the FACT is that you are actually misinformed. there's no way I'm going to waste my time trying to debunk your disgusting plot to claim that actual victims of the 9/11 attacks were fake.

you've done it here before and your threads/posts have been deleted/locked/or moved.

why do you think that is?

14. Baseballa

Baseballa Member

This video?

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TuBnX7annm0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Kevin Cosgrove and Doug Cherry are most certainly on the list of victims. Don't believe me? http://www.9-11heroes.us/victims-world-trade-center.php

Now, I can't seem to find the third name anywhere, but let me ask you something. What do you think is more plausible: a man surrounded by smoke, flames, and falling debris mishearing someone's name or a mass government conspiracy to have someone call in to 911 and act like he is in the building, but only choosing to correctly name 2 out of the 3 names of victims?

You are such a sad man.

1 person likes this.
  15. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Even if that were true - maybe he managed to get out? Then it would only be logical that he is not on the list of victims.

16. Bandwagoner

Clutch is in on it fool.

17. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

This thread has everything. A very sad, reflective and somber Youtube video that once you watch it and come back to the topic it's offset by Fatty getting mad at somebody for making a Fatty post and a Toycen appearance.

18. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

We will always remember the victims of 9/11.

It is a depressing video. But, I watched both parts.

RIP to all the victims.

19. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

I concur with this post in its entirety.

Pertinent to the original video...nothing to say but heartbreaking. just heartbreaking.

#19 JayZ750, Feb 22, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2011
  20. DieHard Rocket

DieHard Rocket Contributing Member

So it's okay for you to make incredibly insensitive posts when a CF member gets into an accident with the light rail, and it's okay to make jokes about people dying on the Challenger on a milestone anniversary as well as about the earthquake in New Zealand, but CaseyH's post was ****ty and 98% of yours are not?

1 person likes this.