1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

80's Movies

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by akperez, Apr 13, 2005.

Tags:
  1. plcmts17

plcmts17 Member

TAG - The assassination game
    Hot Dog the movie - my favorite scene is when Rudy,the bad german ski champ,tells the group you may ski on zee left zide or on zee right zide but not in zee middle and David Naughton says " hey Rudy, you can kiss my a$$. not on zee right side or zee left side but in zee middle" probably the most shown movie on cable in the 1980's.
    Revenge of the nerds
    Risky Business
    Eddie and the Cruisers

2. Fatty FatBastard

Ahhhh, Hot Dog. We used to constantly say this line (funnier when you say it):

Rudy: Do you guys know vat I haad for breakfast zis morning?
    Random guy: Wheaties!
    Rudy: Ha. Ha. Very clever but no. You see. I had Sunny side up, und I had Sunny side down, und I had Sunny side all ze way arouuund!
    Blonde dude who's been nailing Sunny: You b*stard!

3. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

BMX Bandits
    Nicole Kidman's first film was a classic!

[​IMG][​IMG]

4. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

Red Dawn
    WOLVERINES!

[​IMG]