1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

7 Homicides in One Day In Houston

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by pgabriel, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

You two just get a hotel and let him ride your dick...this is getting ridiculous.

2. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

So there isnt a problem with the thread?

Your dick riding is just an response because if your fascination with me.?

3. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Who is the supporters that want to defund the police. I don’t think anyone wants to defend the police here. Reform yes defend no. So who again is the “you” you are referring too?

4. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Today marks 1 year since HPD raid that killed Houston couple

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- Tuesday marks one year since a botched HPD raid killed a couple inside their home in southeast Houston.

The home in the 7800 block of Harding Street was the scene of a "no-knock" narcotics warrant that was executed by Houston police officers on Jan. 28, 2019. The raid resulted in a shootout between a team of officers and two residents inside. The operation resulted in Rhogena Nicholas and Dennis Tuttle, a married couple, both being killed. Four officers, including Gerald Goines, who retired in the wake of the raid's investigation, were wounded.

On this first anniversary of the deaths, Nicholas' family announced that they filed a federal court motion to prevent the destruction of evidence. They also want to prevent the permanent sealing of evidence in another case similar to Nicholas' and Tuttle's, where they say another unarmed Houstonian was shot to death by a narcotics officer.

Lawyers for Nicholas' family have asked a district judge to allow them to intervene in the settled case and then "modify the protective order demanded by the City in nearly all civil rights cases that keeps from the public evidence, including records of internal investigations, depositions under oath, and other materials."

The Nicholas family alleges the protective order conceals evidence of HPD conduct from the public and requires that it be turned over to the city of Houston without protections against destruction.

"A year later, our family's search for the truth of what happened to Rhogena still goes on. Our independent investigation is focused not only on HPD Narcotics Squad 15, but also about the conduct, pattern and practices of HPD before, during, and after the out-of-control, unjustified execution of Rhogena in her own home," said John Nicholas, Rhogena's brother.

Earlier this month, Goines and a second former Houston police officer, Steven Bryant, were indicted by a grand jury. Both men were already charged.

Goines, who was an HPD officer for 34 years and is accused of lying to get a search warrant to go inside the home, was indicted for felony murder and tampering with a government document.

https://abc13.com/harding-street-raid-botched-hpd/5885310/

London'sBurning likes this.
  5. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

You're right its ridiculous. You need to respond to him because this thread is just fine

Thanks for playing

6. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

I am not the one unhinged

7. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

So, will you ride his dick or not? Just put it out there...

the11mingdynasty likes this.
  8. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

No so I don’t why he is even talking about dicks.

9. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

What a loser. So glad they caught him. That guy should never see the light of day ever.

IBTL and London'sBurning like this.
  10. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Bro i don't what you're trying to prove.

Why do i need to call their names specifically. Juanveldez has already responded as one. He needed a bat signal? Dont ask me to do some some stupid tedious **** for no reason

11. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Well when you use generalizations I think you should.

12. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Crime has been bad in Houston recently
    And thank goodness we have normal people living here unlike Portland and Seattle

Slyonebluejay and JumpMan like this.
  13. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Who did i generalize? I generalized people who want to defund the police as people who want to defund the police?

14. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

Perhaps it might strengthen your case to point to an increase in homicides recently in cities that have defunded police.

Nook and Andre0087 like this.
  15. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

You started a thread with the title of "7 homicides in one day in Houston". Your first post contains one line "You wanna defund the police?"

What is your point in this thread then since I clearly don't understand it.

Kim and Andre0087 like this.
  16. TWS1986

TWS1986 SPX '05, UH' 19

No you dumb ****.

17. TWS1986

TWS1986 SPX '05, UH' 19

Quit being a b**** yourself.

18. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Is there data on how police funding relates to crime? Like, within a city does increase in funding reduce crime or not? If some of that money is directed towards other social programs that are under-funded, that could theoretically reduce crime rates. Isn’t that the argument?

Kim likes this.
  19. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

That we need police as is or more

20. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member