1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

7/19 Summer League vs Wizards

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by WhoMikeJames, Jul 19, 2008.

1. el_locoteee

el_locoteee Member

Or a Ref???

That look like Crawford on Duncan all over again.

2. bugzpodder

bugzpodder Member

what happened? I couldnt stream

3. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

It's all right.It's all part of the learning experience.

4. bugzpodder

bugzpodder Member

why is everyone going lol dorsey, he didnt even play... what happened

5. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

yep...everyones gonna bash joey dorsey...

wonder how hes gonna feel...guilty or ref-blaming?

6. Breaker

Breaker Member

It looks like the Mavs-Rockets Series in 05, cept this time they target a DNP player, Joey Dorsey. :rolleyes:

7. saleem

He started yapping from the bench and the Wizards got a basket off a technical which helped them to force it to overtime where they outplayed us.

8. saleem

Props to you and Old Man Rock.Gustavo can certainly play. He definitely needs to be invited to play in the preseason.

9. saleem

Donte is going to have an up and down season.He certainly needs a lot of experience.We are going to see good shots, poor ones and turnovers. Even though his handle is weak,I was pleased to see him trying to drive in the regular time limit and OT. He put an effort on defense too.

10. XBLRocketman111

XBLRocketman111 Contributing Member

di he have a porr shot selection tonight i didn't get to see the game. Was it alot of chucks or shots designed in the offese and just wasnt shooting it well.

11. saleem

I didn't see much of the 1st half,I didn't think he was chucking it in the 2nd half. He missed some shots including a couple of air balls,one of them was from the right corner. He is a young kid,we can't expect him to knock them down regularly until he gets a lot of experience.

12. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

Here are some pics from the Rockets/Wizards Summer League game. Sorry for the quality...I've only had my camera a year and have yet to RTFM. Plus, I had a two year old running circles around my ankles the whole time.

Just a note...if any of you ever get the chance, try to make it to the summer league games. There were so many current and former NBA players hanging around...and most of them are approachable. Definitely a good time.

Maybe The_Yoyo will post his version of the Dorsey incident. He was about five feet away from the whole thing. :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Shaud

Shaud Member

Got damn @ Dorseys hairline. :(

14. Rocketsmith

Rocketsmith Member

I decided to wait and watch the tape delay game at 11:00 pm, thinking it would be better than watching the live stream. First, NBA TV decided to flash the final score. It kind of ruined the ending, but I still decided to watch the game. Everything going great until the start of the 4th Qtr, when the picture freezes on the TV. It finally resumes late in the game, but freezes on a commercial. Next thing I know, game is over. Anybody have this problem or did Comcast cause these problems?

15. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

I watched the live stream and recorded the game on NBAtv delay. My recording was fine (and actually the stream was the best yet).