1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

610am morning show calling for Morey to get fired.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Verbatim, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

Really is that why the post anonymously on here except for Melster?

They know the truth - Clutchfans breaks more Rockets stories then all the schtick crap on 610 combined

610 without the Texans = nothing.

They can respond all they want on air they are just driving the point home.

2. BasketballReasons

BasketballReasons Contributing Member

They are pretty smart. Creating the buzz by calling out Clutchfans to get us to listen to their crappy radio.

Mo' audience, mo' money.

3. Raven

Raven Member

My only concern is that they send a lot of trolls our way.

Or idiots.

Same thing, really.

4. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

My thoughts exactly.

I'm not sure why I even bothered posting in this thread.

5. sjackson0

sjackson0 Contributing Member

Innes and Lopez are hitting Clutchfans hard on the air because they want to discredit us....make us seem like crazy activists. They know our opinions are loud and our disproval of them speaks volumes and they want to shut us down before the snow ball reaches the bottom. I can't stand that station...they are a bunch of low class out of towners and can't believe 610 would employ r****ds. They lost all their good host to 790 and the only one they have left is Rich Lord who will probably bolt the minute his contract is up. Screw 610

6. conquistador#11

they have. remember the troll with the nice rack that would just post links and provide no opinion? AMR:p

7. rocketsfeeva

rocketsfeeva Member

I heard Meltser talk about the trade with Dwight a while back and how if the Rockets took on turkoglu's contract they will most likely amnesty him. I facepalmed. Lol 610

8. teebone21

teebone21 Member

atleast 610 talks about the rockets. 790 gets annoying because they are texans only right now

9. sjackson0

sjackson0 Contributing Member

meltser is a birther....so it makes sense

10. Nimo

Nimo Member

Let's be honest, not everybody on clutchfans.net is ...well...clutch. In fact there are some on here that are worse than the annoying personalities on 610. Most would agree that not all of the 610 guys are horrible. So 610 is talking bad about clutchfans and clutchfans is talking bad about 610. Both are partially correct. :)

11. Hicklander

Hicklander Contributing Member

Exact Quote.. I still haven't seem where anybody haven't heard on 610 we dont like Clutchfans. Ive heard hey they are calling you a idiot for your post.. also have heard Meltser say I really like the BBS.. But nothing overtly bad about Clutch Fans.. Only thing I hear is respect for the BBS.

12. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

I don't listen to 610, but you sure you guys are all listening to the same station? lol.

13. Hicklander

Hicklander Contributing Member

What it seems like is that 610 criticizes moves that Morey makes and sometimes says things to make conversation. Rockets fan as a whole hate criticism and they say because the Rox moved from 610 to 790 is the reason 610 criticizes them. Everything they say on the radio Clutchfans blow the quotes out of proportion. When Morey told Innes... are you going to ask me any hard questions and Innes said tell me if you keep making moves like this do you think your going to have a job next year.. Well Morey called him out and Innes asked the hard question... You play hard ball your going to get tough questions..

14. mmeltser

mmeltser Member

I don't mind criticism, but at least get your facts straight. One thing I don't get wrong is the amnesty clause, which everyone knows the Rockets have already used. If anything, it was probably a text that I ripped for idiocy.

15. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

16. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

..or your intimate knowledge of one, Chrissy Teigen.

[​IMG]
    NSFW
    [​IMG]

17. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

Looks bi.......is he wearing lipstick?

18. Precision340

Precision340 Member

lmao.. josh is one unprofessional douche.. invite a guest to come on your radio show and spend the majority of the segment arguing with the guy and at the same time make yourself look like a dumbass... congrats josh anus!! and you're calling clutchfans out?!:grin:

19. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

^I couldn't get through more than a few minutes. Nobody wants to hear Josh yelling.

The "joke" he made about not finding his show on tv was so unprofessional and lame. He's like a child. SMH.

20. rocketsfeeva

rocketsfeeva Member

I heard you say this before we even used the amnesty clause on scola. You were discussing the rumors of possible trades we had for dwight, and you said how the rockets FO would probably amnesty Hedo's contract if he were be included in a trade. The reason i laughed was because you can't use the amnesty on Hedo, it only applies to players we had on our roster. So, i guess the one thing you don't get wrong...you got wrong?