1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

610 - Yao may have removed boot

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by verti89, Jun 30, 2009.

1. bravo six

bravo six Contributing Member

hahaha, man, I was just skimming over the thread titles, and when I saw this one, in my head it read 'Yao may have foot removed' :eek: :eek: LOL

2. Manos

Manos Member

the Maestro?

3. SynergySin

SynergySin Member

It puts the boot on its foot or it gets the hose again!

4. {icebox425}

{icebox425} Member

If Yao did indeed remove his boot this is the best news we could have hoped for! It means there's a chance that if he just rests with the boot on for the next 2 months or so he may be able to come back for training camp with no surgery required!

5. nomad_balla

nomad_balla Member

all of his pictures taken in china shows him wearing the boot. isn't he allow to take it off when he goes to bed?

6. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

Don't you worry. From the "Clanton to leave Houston sports teams" thread it's easy to see where things are headed. Nothing is as it seems apparently, and Dr. Clanton is to blame for the Rockets woes as well as some posters own personal inadequacies.

7. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Pass me some of that homie.

8. brooksrox

brooksrox Member

If he took it off then he must be having it looked over by doctors who practice chinese medicine. Either way how can that be selfish, if he is truly trying to find ways to heal faster/better?

9. rocketsmetalspd

Yao was told not to wear the boot 24/7. He may have missed wearing the boot the full 2 to 3 hrs that he was told to wear it. I just don't think Yao would risk damaging himself. I hope wearing a permanent cast will help heal Yao much better than surgery.

10. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

11. Landlord Landry

whether he removed the boot is irrelevant. Yao is 7 and half feet tall and weighs over 300 pounds. Thats the problem.

12. Rocket86

Rocket86 Member

The important thing now is how to get healthy. People can start pointing fingers and establishing reasons for this problem but this would not solve anything. Let Yao get his opinions from other medical sources and let us take it from there.

13. freemaniam

freemaniam 我是自由人

You know if there's that annual "Official Yao Ming Summer Activities" thread, there would not be any argument in this regards.

There are tons of photos in Chinese website with Yao attending public events and he was with his boot on. People who spread out the rumour without checking the FACTS are beyond miserable.

IMO, Yao should stay in Houston the whole summer and take as much rest as he could but he chose to go back to China and did those charity events for his foundation. It's the frequent events hindered the rehab process I believe. He should be back to China already (more charity events in ShiCuan) according to his original schedule. Let's see how it turned out eventually.

14. jtran

jtran Contributing Member

Lol your post reminded me of Pryuen. Hope the little guy is ok and hasn't tried to jump off any buildings just because "Big" Yao has a career-threatening injury.

15. michecon

michecon Contributing Member

YAo mING has wore out his welcome in Houston. Healthy or not, Houston fans don't care, Yao Ming fans dont care either, if he continue to play for the Rockets that is.

16. el_locoteee

el_locoteee Member

fixed :D

17. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

This.

18. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Oh horse crap.

Everyone wants Yao Ming to be healthy, and to do well...IN HOUSTON....

We are all just frustrated by the bad news.

DD

19. jevon3012

jevon3012 Member

Thanks for speaking for the entire city of Houston and all Houston Rockets fans. Last time I checked, he injured himself in a playoff game playing as hard as he could. Definitely despicable.