1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

$600 worth of Southwest Airlines Giftcards

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by le081488, Mar 23, 2011.

1. le081488

le081488 Member

To anyone looking for Southwest Airlines Giftcards:

I have $600.00 worth of gift cards that I bought during this deal (HEB 20% off) but as of now I have no use for them since my vacation plans did not work out. If anyone wants these for the price I paid ($480.00) I would be happy to help someone out. They are all valid and unopened (except for one which was not used or anything, just opened to read the print and how to use it). I have the original receipt and everything it came with. Pm me through here or email me le081488@yahoo.com

I am located in Houston BTW.

2. itony

itony Member

hopefully i understood your post correctly

how much is on each gift card? and would you be willing to sell them separately?

3. le081488

le081488 Member

each gift card has $50.00 on it and i have 12 making $600 in southwest airlines credit.

I would prefer to sell all of it at once but email me with any type of proposal.

4. itony

itony Member

not that i don't trust you but is there anyway to verify these are still working if we were to say meet up?

also, any expiration date?