1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

6 of top 8 p*rn searching countries are Muslim States

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Honey Bear, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

2. malakas

malakas Member

This is an incrompehensible rant.
    First you equte watching p*rn with commiting pedophillia and then you throw some baseless sentences that Turkey is not a secular state without having no experience whatsoever and no source but some articles written by some journalist with bias.

Let's arrest all the americans who also watch incest p*rn because they are pedophiles.
    :confused:
    Every region in the world with an Islamic majority has problems?
    What region in the world DOESN'T have problems? Name one.

3. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

It's a basic flow chart of facts on Islamic culture. A teen can follow it.

Unfortunately, when one suffers from r****dation in addition to penis envy, basic thought processes are hard to grasp. I could patiently present you with facts, like 21 of the 22 major conflicts in the world revolve around Islam, or attributes directly associated with Islamic culture in all major regions of the world, feed you the baby formula you desperately crave, but when is so deeply mired in r****dation, all he/she can see is the color blue.

You must come out of the darkness, walk towards the light, accept your problem, and then we can continue this conversation.

I wish you the best.

4. malakas

malakas Member

Excuse me?
    What did you say?:grin: :eek:
    LMAO ahahahahahahahhaha You are so ridiculous.

5. malakas

malakas Member

Mr. Honey Beer demonstrates his superior christian values. LMAO.

6. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

OHMSS looking for attention.

7. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Only a Honey Bear would find something so enticing. ;)

8. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

I have no affiliations with any religion. I once played the cha cha choo on a girl's ass for 3 straight hours - and she begged for more. Let's just say... I don't play by the rules and any form of religion isn't cool with that. Unfortunately, I'm cursed with too much cajones to not point out when I see hypocrisy and a culture of bestiality and incest unable to accept all that is different. A culture intolerant of progress. Intolerant, of civilization unless it's veiled behind a shadow of oil money.

You've got to understand the neanderthal/tribal mindset of Arabs and put an unlimited amount of pressure on them to change. The rest of these spineless nerds who spend their days chained to desks aren't going to care until their own families are affected. That likely includes you.

This is a world of ebbs and flows, peaks and depressions. Recognizing when the tide is shifting for the worst so we can make the required changes is what sustains progress, rather than the passive enabling of disruptive behavior around us.

Come towards the light.

9. Nook

Nook Member

He isn't Christian or at a minimum in the past he has said he isn't.

10. Buck Turgidson

And honestly he's giving them a bad rap here. I mean, who doesn't like to watch a little snakepig sex every now and then? Amirite?