1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

5/11/2017: James Harden QUITS on the team

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TheRealist137, May 11, 2017.

1. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Surprised that this wasnt bumped by butt budies @swyyyguy and @cheke64

I think those two usernames are run by the same person

jordnnnn, Pen15clubber and topfive like this.
  2. OTMax

OTMax Member

Never watched this game tbh, but I wasn't surprised when I read about it since Harden has too much T-Mac in him. I honestly don't care much for him as an individual, CP3 came here to rescue him and let's hope for the best. Harden is still one of the best and on our team so cannot root against him, but if he doesn't change and redeems himself, he will be like Tracy in my book.

A guy who had all the potential, but lacked the effort and didn't care enough to battle every single game on top of not taking on the challenge to beat the best. Kobe had it, MJ had it, Lebron has / had it, Westbrook has it. Guys like Tracy, Carter, Iverson didn't. Harden probably neither. He can still be great though and he talks the talk, so for him and us fans he better come through!

It's on him, all of these playoff failures he has played a significant role so he needs to be a man and own up to it. CP3 is what Harden and this team needs, so if Harden cannot stand the heat, he needs to stay away from the Rockets. It's CP3's team now in my book.

3. Reeko

Reeko Member

we have CP3 now, could possibly get Melo, and have 1 of the best teams in the NBA...people are looking forward while a few miserable people continue crying about the past

I'm looking forward to next season

4. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Elimination game AT HOME against a team without THEIR TWO BEST PLAYERS. :eek::eek::eek:

5. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Your MAVS STINK!!!

6. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I was just starting to forget game 5 and 6.. f**k this bump.. Game 5 and Game 6 were 2 of the top 10 most bewildering on-court moments I've seen as a Rockets fan. Again, f**k this bump, but I needed to be reminded. I think James Harden is one of the most talented, dependable players in the league... it's why I am so disappointed in those two games.

Never forget so you won't be surprised if it happens again.

back to 0% confidence in Playoff James Harden.

malakas, swyyyguy and DudeWah like this.
  7. lionaire

lionaire Member

He is unlike T-Mac in that he's actually gotten us out of the first round. Multiple times too. Only way he's similar to T-Mac is the fact that's they're so smooth and effortless in their movements that to the casual fan it looks like they're not trying their hardest.

8. rocketseagles07

James stunk it up and quit that game.. and anyone trying to deny it is a homer.

Having said that he's still a top 5-7 player in the league and our superstar! So it's team beard from now until he's done. #lockedin #beatGS

9. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

So you think @swyyyguy is butt buddies with...himself?? :eek::eek::eek::confused::confused:
    [​IMG]

10. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

[​IMG]

BigMaloe and Pen15clubber like this.
  11. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

I don't care what Harden did in the past he's got every excuse to go out and be competitve this season

12. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

Agreed. Oh wait.

Caesar likes this.
  13. Caesar

Caesar Member

To be honest, if Chris Paul didn't come, I still would have stuck with my opinion that harden would have taken his money and then demanded a trade eventually. But, let' not get ahead of ourselves. CP3 is only here for 1 season as far as we know. Harden does seem to love having the city to himself though. That's a good thing for a high ego player.

cheke64 likes this.
  14. rockets13champs

I hate this thread can we close it

Killatron 2000 and Reeko like this.
  15. riko

riko Member

Cheke is a notorious lin/yao fan who hates harden over his beloved lin.Swayfag is another butthurt yof/lof troll

16. riko

riko Member

When swayfag posts with a alternate id and likes his own post. swayyfag you aint fooling no one

17. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Paging @swyyyguy the Mavs fan swyyyfag LULZ

18. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

19. RockWest

RockWest Contributing Member

Funny, if Michael Jordan got 0 point in his last game does it erase his career? Everyone move up 1 spot in all time ranking?
    They were not getting past Spurs either way, Harden was the only top 50 player on the team.
    Since Harden and team did nothing for the entire year should Morey trade the whole team for Jeremy Lin or Dmo?

20. Le$$

Le$$ Member

james harden quits? why should this even be a thread. When has he ever quit. Quit = dont care. Tired = cant do it.

Ive never seen him really dont care.. honestly... just saying... Look at the wins and stats.

Daddy Long Legs likes this.