1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

41-41 really means we 0-0 and ready for playoffs

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Cstyle42, Apr 14, 2016.

1. chandlerbang21

Against three non playoff teams. the Dallas game is where they should have "turned the corner"

2. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

GS I believe is tired too. Not to the point where they aren't that good but to the point where they are beatable by us. Know what I mean...

3. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Member
    Supporting Member

you realize Golden State has 32 more wins than we do. That's like us playing the Philadelphia 76ers. Even if they're tired, I think they'll know what to do to overcome their fatigue. ;)

4. mac2yao

mac2yao Member

Not really. None of their players averaged very many minutes during the season, they took the fourth quarter off in their final game and get a couple of days of rest before Game 1. And the playoff schedule isn't taxing.

I don't think they're going to be tired.

5. alcatrazpsycho

By facing the Warriors in the first round, the Rockets are already in the de facto NBA Finals. And they only needed to win 41 games to get there!

Morey is a GENIUS.

6. pippsux

pippsux Member

Love the enthusiam......but this gonna be a sweep. Warriors in 4, question is 4 close games or 4 backyard beatdowns? I like my pain quick and painless.

7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Wait, what? You thought I was being condescending?

I hope that did not come off that way, I was serious, I thought your post made it sound like you were part of the group taking over the Wild - and I was congratulating you. (Honestly thought the Phoenix Wild was the name of the team).

Nothing more than that Cod - we may disagree about a lot of stuff, but I am not going to be that type of a jerk......

DD

8. Codman

Codman Member

We're good man. I thought you were saying I was taking over a WNBA team. I've only coached high school and collegiate levels. I may just have to go on hiatus when interviews start. I'm walking with Thunder to try to help out Los Suns.

We're taking Steph to 7....Trev is coming!!

9. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

The last time. We were 0-0, we lost three straight games by 20

10. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

The records do mean a lot when looking at where the team is season wise. I'll give Houston a shot looking at te roster but I know it's slim due to Rockets in game strategy which is mostly street ball dictated by Harden which causes them to be a high turnover team not to mention te free throw shooting and inconsistent rebounding... oh and the inconsistent defense. I know alot has to improve but the unpredictable can be dangerous in a positive or negative way. Chances point to negative but the hope is the spirit of it being the playoffs and theoretically a new season hopefully we see a switch flipped.

1 person likes this.
  11. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

This is true too. All we have is hope really. Hope the switch is flipp ed

12. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Actually the Rockets are 18-26 (.409) against teams above .500, and 23-15 (.605) against teams .500 or below.

They aren't really that good against good teams.

13. jnuge90

jnuge90 Member

Game 1 we lose by 30 plus