1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Can former Rocket Eric Gordon and the Suns bounce back against the Timberwolves? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

#4 ASU vs #5 OREGON

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Asian Sensation, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Asian Sensation

What a monumental showdown going down this weekend. Gameday will be here in Oregon (again) and the winner of this game could very well be playing in the National Championship Game. For those that haven't gotten a chance to see Oregon play this year this is the game to tune in. Dennis Dixon also has a chance to solidify his position as the Heisman winner. Saturday cannot come fast enough. GO DUCKS!!!!!!

2. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

"Game of the Century"!!! :eek:

Oh wait.. thats the Pats and Colts.. :rolleyes:

3. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Before last weekend, I would have picked Oregon decisively. But after ASU completely and utterly dominated Cal in the 2nd half, this could be a game. On the other hand, ASU could be one of those teams that plays a lot worse on the road.

I've got to go with UO. Dennis Dixon is too dynamic and I think the Ducks will score too many points for ASU to keep up with. It was such a waste that Oregon lost to Cal on that dumb play by the receiver. This should be two undefeated teams going at it.

Will this game be on in Houston? My guide for this Saturday doesn't specify the games on ESPN.

4. MiniMing

MiniMing Rookie

This will be a easy game for Oregon.

Their offense is legit.

5. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

Mighty ducks all the way. I became a believer in Oregon after the way they dismantled the Cougars and Michigan in the first 2 games. They are clearly the best the PAC has to offer IMO and, in a fair world, they ought to be meeting LSU in the national championship game this year.