1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

3 Houston Texans Season Tickets - 50 Yd - SEC 609 ROW E

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by RocketsMVP, Aug 13, 2008.

1. RocketsMVP

RocketsMVP Contributing Member

Up for sale are 3 seats in SEC 609 ROW E with Green Parking. They are actually between the 45-50 yd line and are some of the best seats you can get in the upper deck.

I realize that the Broncos preseason will have already passed but I'm asking for $2000 total for all the tickets and an additional $200 for the Green Parking if your interested.

Just send me a pm with your contact information and I'll get back to you. I'm also open to doing a half season plan with anyone as well but we'll need to be fair in splitting the games. PSL will be available for face value $1,600 each if you're interested.