1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

3 Houston Rockets Playoff tickets Game A

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by no_answer, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

isnt that what everyone does? if they can sell them for 200 each, they just go to the game?

2. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

armyman i can get you a better deal on the tickets. dont play $100 for $12 tickets.

3. no_answer

no_answer Member

$12? Did you look up that price yourself? Nope. Have you read all of the posts in this thread? $100 is reasonable for Section 407 Row 5 Seats 1, 2 & 3 and they aren't $12, smarty pants.

4. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

[​IMG]

5. DoitDickau

DoitDickau Contributing Member

To be fair they are not $12 tickets. I think they're $30 each for regular season, not sure about the playoffs. You probably could find a better deal though.

6. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

OK...was my earlier post right where it looked like those are $50 tix?

If so...then you're still doubling the price. Scalper.

7. no_answer

no_answer Member

Why make such a big deal about it? It's not illegal. My husband set a price, either someone bites or doesn't. If you're not interested why bother posting? He doesn't give a crap what you people think. He has sold lots of games he couldn't make it to this season, and he laughed all the way to the bank :D

8. dreammvp

dreammvp Contributing Member

there is no big deal in selling your tickets here....I usually sell mine here but i don't try to rip people off.....i sell mine for over face value (what the market value is out there)...its a business if i'm not going to the game but at the same time I keep it at a decent price..... for example, I might have some extra ones for playoff game A that i'm not using that I will be selling on the upper level (corner/baseline for like $65-75 each).....not sure yet though.
    i Usually give a discount to clutchfan members though....
    i've sold lots of tickets under face value or for face value on this board and have many happy customers....if I can't go or use my extra tickets, there is no harm in making a little extra money if anybody is willing to buy them....

anyways.....cna't wait for the first game...I'll be there....if I have extras, I will post them here first!!! Go Rockets!!

9. armyman7894

armyman7894 Member

yeah ill buy them.

10. no_answer

no_answer Member

11. GoRedRowdies

GoRedRowdies Member

i will buy them if the previous person doesnt.

i have the cash ready.

email me at: sarcasm@yahoo.com

12. ind0fo0

ind0fo0 Contributing Member

I have 5 $50 dollar tickets to game A. 3 together, 2 together.
    Buy 3 for 225 (stubhub- $255 to 309)
    Buy 2 for 135 (stubhub- $146)

I have 5 $30 dollar tickets to game B. 3 together, 2 together.
    Buy 3 for 145 (stubhub- $165-258) Row 4
    Buy 2 for 100 (stubhub- $105) Row 4

prices are negotiable. keep in mind that 95% of stubhub tickets require you to pay for fedex overnight (additional) even if you get it emailed. i only ask you cover the original $2.50 per order of tickets, and will email you the e-tickets.