1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

3/12 Rockets-Spurs tix (WTB)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by Rowdy20, Jan 12, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Rowdy20

Rowdy20 Member

I know it's quite a ways away, but I'm driving down from Oklahoma for spring break, thought I'd meet up with an old friend of mine and take her to a game. If anybody's got some season tix they're not going to be using that game, I'd love to take 'em off your hands. I'm a starving singer-songwriter/college student, so I can't afford too much, but I can offer you fair value (depending on what fair value is, ha!) and my eternal gratitude. I know it's a long shot, but I figured it was worth a shot.

Cheers
    -Josh

2. DBrunk01

DBrunk01 Member

This is possible for me. I have season tickets, and there's a slight chance I'll be going out of town for Spring Break on or around that date.

Give me a chance to confirm our plans and I'll get back to you in the thread or through PM.

3. Rowdy20

Rowdy20 Member

Right on man, thanks! Just let me know :)

4. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

i need tix to this game too. hate to hijack this thread, but if rowdy20 passes on any offers, just know that im interested too.

5. LetsPartyBud

LetsPartyBud Member

rockets.flashseats.com best prices for seats ive ever found

6. Rowdy20

Rowdy20 Member

Right on, thanks Bud. I'll keep an eye on there. Wish there was more that "expire" before the day of the game though, would hate to go down there without having tickets secured ahead of time, but beggars can't be choosers ;)