1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2k]Lowry finally getting some recognition

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Htown's2kFinest, Jan 20, 2012.

1. getbloodyred

getbloodyred Member

add me on PSN
    htown_rockets

1 person likes this.
  2. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

Never bought 2k12.. 2k11 was a disappointment to me. Gonna wait til 2k13 when Klow7 is on the cover. :)

3. Miracles Boys33

Did his clutch go up cause now he's making last second shots

4. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

Was it just me or did they switch Kev Martin's shot to Kenyon Martins last year, and then NEVER changed it back?

5. sgl_carlos

sgl_carlos Member

Thanks man! Will try this later!

6. Rockets Jones

Rockets Jones Member

Love the respect, I immediately started a new association and now in 12-13 and he is 4 stars and up to 85 avg (traded chris paul who signed as FA for Ellis who is 83 avg). I can say his shot looks indeed a lot better though still not similar and he's better at making steals and 2pt field goals. Three pointers he was good from the start.

Just had a crazy game by the way w/ Monta Ellis: 75 points, 12/20 3p and 28/50 from the field. I wasn't even trying, he got hot a few times and just hit everything in the 4th when I was down by like 15 with three minutes left. I made the game tying shot, taking a step back fade away (like maxwell hit against sa to win it in 93-94 when we went 22-1) to force OT. Then in OT still hot, 3/3 fgs and 2/2 fts.

7. zigzag

zigzag Member

I really like to know how‘s Klow’s Potential Rate?A-?B+?

8. coweye

coweye Member

9. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

Lowry is an absolute stud now. I just had a game with 37 points, 15 Assists, and 13 steals.

10. Htown's2kFinest

I'm a little late with this and didn't want to put it in a new thread, but earlier today there was an update. Thanks to the power of Clutchfans and the people that got at the @NBA2kInsider...

Parson has finally received an update :grin:! His overall went up by a good +5 points with his dunk, speed, quickness, and rebounding all getting a much deserved boost. I may be missing some other attributes he's been upgraded in but that covers most of it. Now with those upgrades, you can really do your own "Chandler Bang" impersonation on 2k12. However though he is still underrated in the defensive department which is disappointing. :/

But if we keep this going and more people message @NBA2kInsider, we can have him take noticed that Parson's defense is still underrated. Lets get on it and hopefully soon Parson's defense on 2k with be on par with his defense on the real hardwood.