1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

25 year old man murdered in Georgia for jogging while black

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ThatBoyNick, May 6, 2020.

1. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The victim was a frequent jogger. There was zero evidence presented that he stole anything, or robbed anything. The attempt to tarnish the victim is standard operating procedure. Sadly, it fits in with some peoples pre-dispositions. It feeds them. What a shame.

I'm glad justice was served.

2. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

3. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Yea the worse verified thing that he may have done for sure that I saw was that he went into a unfinished new construction home …big deal,., I did that multiple times both as a kid for no good reason and later as an adult looking for possible places to live , glad I didn’t get killed. He shouldn’t have gotten chased down for no logical reasoning…They should have at worst called police if that was even necessary which that is arguable. The poor guy tried to evade. The jury has been on point. 2 for 2

FranchiseBlade and fchowd0311 like this.
  4. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

I quoted you completely....answered your question...yet you never answered mine.

AleksandarN and FranchiseBlade like this.
  5. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

It's sad, but if these chucklef**ks hadn't been stupid enough to release the video, this whole thing probably would have went away in the local good ol boy network without a peep.

superfob, DonnyMost, joshuaao and 3 others like this.
  6. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

i know you like to clown and honestly, your posting style is kind of entertaining. I’m hoping you are clowning here to upset people.

If you really feel this way, it’s a bad bad look on you personally. The facts here made it very clear that these dudes were guilty under the law and very likely racists that commmitted a hate crime.

The foregoing responses and posts point out the irrefutable problems with your post. Again, I hope you’re just clowning.

Invisible Fan and Squirtle like this.
  7. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

True.

Rocket River

8. Gioan Baotixita

9. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

They literally tried to hide it until the tape came out. Still shocked that DA isn’t up next in the courthouse

jiggyfly and No Worries like this.
  10. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Justice! Peace! I'll always remember this as this verdict occurred on the day my Dad passed away.

What were these guilty guys thinking? This isn't the 1950s. I don't care if that guy disassembled and stole that entire home and drove it down the road in an 18 wheeler. This is not your place to hunt him down and enforce your form of justice.

What you guys should have done was just called the cops if you were so concerned...and left it alone.

Enjoy prison.

11. Gioan Baotixita

I have not watched the trial so I'll refrain from comments.

Squirtle and Corrosion like this.
  12. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

LOL, of course. White men held accountable. You don't care unless it is a black man or "liberal" being held accountable.

Jayzers_100, ROCKSS and Andre0087 like this.
  13. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

hard to watch..

Corrosion likes this.
  14. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

15. bobrek

Yet you wrote "mostly guilty". Why was that?

16. Reeko

Reeko Member

Following the verdicts, Laura Hogue, an attorney for Gregory McMichael, told her client's wife that she was "floored with a capital F" and plans to appeal the case after sentencing.

[​IMG]

Squirtle, jiggyfly and FranchiseBlade like this.
  17. CCorn

CCorn Member

I didn’t think there were actually people defending these guys. Has to be trolling.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  18. Gioan Baotixita

That was the verdict from the jury. That's why

19. bobrek

Ahhh...I see. You don't have any opinion on this?

20. Gioan Baotixita

Yeah, that's the reason man. Gotta be about the race man. Everything is about that race thing 24/7. The fukker that mowed people down in Waukesha, he did it because of that race thing man? Pathetic

I only comment on things that I know and follow the facts. I'm not like Brandon who said 2 days after the shooting in Kenosha that the kid is a white supremacist even though he never watched a single video nor the trial.
    Let's go Brandon

#1420 Gioan Baotixita, Nov 24, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2021