1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

25 Worst Rappers Ever

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Lil Pun, Sep 24, 2008.

1. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

For real. If you get name-dropped in a Biggie song you're OK by me. You never thought that hip-hop would make it this far.

2. G3t R3d

G3t R3d Member

shouldn't soulja boy be somewhere on their?

3. Asian Sensation

I like a few of Nelly's songs. His stuff is mainstream and catchy yet tolerable compared to a lot of other junk out there.

4. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

Quoted for TRUTH

That kid is a douche AND a ****tard.

5. what

what Member

If you are basing your opinion on least street credibility, then yeah I suppose this list means something. But news flash: Vanilla Ice and Hammer aren't the worst rappers of all time, neither is Master P or Nelly. Hell, 50 cent and even Eninem both make pop songs. Some on the list shouldn't even be considered like De De Ramone and the Chicago Bears. The bears didn't claim that they were real rappers anyway.

Why is their even a list for worst rapper, because some white dude wants to show that he's knowledgeable about rap. Great.

6. 3814

3814 Contributing Member

I would think that nobody even knows the names of the TRUE 25 worst rappers ever...

7. BetterThanI

BetterThanI Contributing Member

This is just another one of those guys who has to build himself up by tearing down acts from the past. MC Hammer? Will Smith (whose rapping career does seem to be a thing of the past)? Vanilla Ice? Laugh all you want at these artists, but there was a time when they sold millions of records. People liked what they did. It WAS popular. The same people who are mocking the music now were the ones who were lining up at Sam Goody to buy the cassingle (yeah, I said it: cassingle) when it came out originally.

It reminds of a special MTV once had called "25 Lame", which was basically an excuse to laugh at the "lame" videos that they themselves used to play 24-7!

"Worst" is largely a matter of perspective and time.

8. orbb

orbb Contributing Member

no young jeezy? this list isnt right. no way sparxx or nelly or diddy should be on that list.

cassingle .... :D

9. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

I actually respect him for what he has done now though.

10. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

I hope this "writer" didn't actually get paid for putting that list together because it's painfully clear they wrote this in an hour or less.

11. xcharged

xcharged Member

Kobe Bryant...

oh wait you said rappers

12. Austin70

Austin70 Contributing Member

I remember Rappin' Duke, I even had in recently saved on my SIRIUS.

Da ha da ha... da ha ha ha ha ha.

13. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

The one over the 3 musketeers candy bar. I mean, it's so bright, it wakes up people at night...

Oh, you said rappers... ::D

[crickets] :(

14. GotGame15

GotGame15 Member

Plies is today's worst rapper, hands down.

15. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Will Smith didn't deserve to win his grammy? What freakin idiots, imo he was one of the better rappers of his time who didn't need to talk about drugs, sex, and violence.

16. Ikorose

Ikorose Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z7zO4UI9O7Q&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z7zO4UI9O7Q&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MpzJgLzzX38&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MpzJgLzzX38&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

17. Ikorose

Ikorose Member

25 rappers worse than Bubba Sparxxx. Not in order.

Plies
    Lil Wayne(current version, 2-3 years ago he was good, nowadays I don't understand **** he says)
    Soulja Boy
    Jim Jones
    Birdman
    Young Dro
    Yung Berg
    Flo-Rida
    Rick Ross
    Memphis Bleek
    Fat Joe
    50 Cent
    Tony Yayo
    Bow Wow
    Lil Mama
    Max B
    Young Buck
    Tyga
    Ron Artest :D
    2 Pistols
    Maino
    A-Rab
    VIC
    Jermaine Dupri
    Kia Shine

18. Showtizzle2642

bubba was awesome... this guy is an idiot

19. GotGame15

GotGame15 Member

Dude have you heard Bubba Sparxxx' last album? It was horrendous and even his material he comes out with now is bad. He used to spit good ****, but now he tries to sound so pop and that does not work for him at all. He sucks at it. With that said, i'd take out Weezy (though i agree wit you that i hate his t-wayne ****), Rick Ross, Memphis Bleek, and Young Buck.

20. JuLiO-R-

JuLiO-R- Contributing Member

Back in Mud Bubba Sparxxx

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xV9OwcCTHPw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xV9OwcCTHPw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ms. New Booty
    Bubba Sparxxx

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AKpSMUUkiBw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AKpSMUUkiBw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>