1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

$25 dining certificate for $3 at Restaurant.com

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by vwiggin, Dec 26, 2006.

1. vwiggin

vwiggin Contributing Member

The $25 certificate is priced at $10. When you apply the bonus code CHEERS, another 70% is taken off.

I took some screen shots of the process and additional tips and instructions on my blog, Wise Bread.com.

BTW, thanks to Clutchfans for helping me name my blog!

cson, JuanValdez, KaiSeR SoZe, kaleidosky, KDavis, lost_elephant, Mulder, TapeFreak, twhy77, Vengeance, weslinder, and Xerobull, give yourselves a pat on the back. :)

2. codell

codell Contributing Member

"Valid with a minimum purchase of $15."

3. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Thanks a lot.

4. vwiggin

Yeah, each restaurant has it's own quirky restrictions. Some require "dine in" and some require you show up on certian days.

Overall I hate these restrictions, but for a $25 meal purchased at $3, I looked around and found a decent deal with restrictions I could live with. :)

5. Rockets Red Glare

Rockets Red Glare Contributing Member

When it says "minimum purchase $35" does that mean i buy $35 worth of food for $13 ($10 for the amount over $25 and the $3 for the gift cert? OR do I have to get $60 worth of food and I get it for $35?

6. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

i am confused. this is too good to be true.

7. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

I ordered a $10 for 90 cents. Minimal risk is good. Anybody used this service before? If so, how long does the cert. take to come to you?

8. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

I'm pretty sure it works like this:

You get a $25 gift certificate, but you need to order $35 worth of food in order to use it. The $3 to buy the gift certificate isn't factored in to the minimum.

So I guess that's the first scenario that you described.

9. vwiggin

I think m_cable is right. For myself, I would stay away from any restaurants that requires a $35 minimum. That would be a deal breaker for me.

The one I purchased had the following conditions:

[​IMG]

10. Roxfan73

Roxfan73 Rookie

Damn, the Salt Lick 360 location is sold out already! :mad: No restrictions on that one...