1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2024 NBA Draft Lottery

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 11, 2024.

1. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

Fred Van Fleet Fred Van Bleet would like a word about name pronunciation!

We really don't have any good nicknames, which I get are earned but still... Jalen's rookie year wearing number zero "Zero G" was as close to a cool one as we've had in a very, very long time. 4G like he's not the best version of internet doesn't play.

"The Wizard" is pretty dumb. I've been trying to coin Turkey Jerky but it hasn't caught on. Locksmith is...ok but a little unwarranted. Amen "The Prayer" like...it's a prayer when he shoots? ThreEason is pretty bland. ThReed Sheppard is on the menu if he's selected. SLAM WHITMORE OH WOW CRAIG lol dumb. I'd rather him say "he just opened up a CAM OF WHIPASS!!!" in a stone cold Steve Austin accent. CAM 3:16 lol...

We can do better.

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Shepherd (Sheppard) is not as fun as pronouncing Donovan Klingon (Clingan)

[​IMG]

1 other person likes this.
  3. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

I kinda like this. There was another trade that involved Alex Caruso and pick 11 that I would be all over as well.

4. cheke64

cheke64 Member

[​IMG]

5. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

[​IMG]

6. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

The fact that a 19 year old kid has undergone cardiac arrest, 6'1" , averaged about 5 points per
    game, and some people would consider drafting him is troubling on many levels.

What constitutes, "No Go" on drafting Bronny? An eye patch and a peg leg to boot?

I hear the Captain from SpongeBob is available. Averaged 6 points and has a decent, "hook shot"

#366 ApacheWarrior, May 20, 2024
    Last edited: May 20, 2024
  7. Rokman

Rokman Member

LMAO

ApacheWarrior and daywalker02 like this.
  8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Any All American is capable of scoring more than 4-5 points in College but College ball is not about scoring.

I believe Junior was All American and 4 star recruit.

9. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

He should be there with Clingan near the top.

awc713 likes this.
  11. awc713

awc713 Member

Im a big Hoosier fan, really like Ware…he could be a non-mental version of C Wood…can be really effective and is talented, and will do a lot of damage based on sheer size alone. I don’t love the idea of trading our 3rd pick…but if we did so and got Ware and another talented kid like Dalton, that would be incredible.

12. OremLK

OremLK Member

Carter + Ware or Carter + Filipowski would be fine with me. Takes care of backup guard + backup center.

ApacheWarrior likes this.