1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2022 NBA Finals: Golden State vs. Boston

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., May 29, 2022.

?

2022 NBA Finals: Warriors vs Celtics

Poll closed Jun 4, 2022.
  1. Warriors in 4

1.0%
  2. Warriors in 5

13.7%
  3. Warriors in 6

26.5%
  4. Warriors in 7

8.8%
  5. Celtics in 7

13.7%
  6. Celtics in 6

31.4%
  7. Celtics in 5

1.0%
  8. Celtics in 4

3.9%
  1. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

bro Ive been watching the Astros for a while now, lol. I'm in the game threads over there!

Reeko likes this.
  2. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

watch the Playoffs. Baseball in the Playoffs is crazy.

3. RocketsDraftTV

the entire curry family like to ham it up for the cameras, but nobody really cares about them like that.Didnt they have some tv show that nobody watched and it flopped on abc a few years back. A couple of urban sites will pick up a few stories if ayesha is trying to thirst trap other dudes. But it stays in the news for like a day, maybe 2 and people forget about her

4. Juxtaposed Jolt

Honestly, they literally needed everyone. This was a complete team effort.

hakeem94, csnerd84 and MettaWorldPete like this.
  5. Salvy

Salvy Member

Astros regular season baseball is pretty boring tbh... Normally you watch a team to see how they get to playoffs and all the struggles they had getting there... With the Astros I'm just waiting for the World Series...

DreamShook likes this.
  6. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

Curry greater than Lebron all time?

4-2 in Finals, compared to 4-6 in Finals

7. Reeko

Reeko Member

man Idk how u did it, but I just can’t

Texans such a joke that I barely even acknowledge them anymore, so all I got is the Rockets

ElPigto and DreamShook like this.
  8. RocketsDraftTV

harden was the only player last year to average 20 points and 10 assists. Steve Nash won mvps over prime kobe and young lebron with those numbers. But somehow people think he is washed. Harden has only been bad for one year, following 10 years of dominance, lets see how he bounces back before we say he is washed

htownrox1 and BigShasta like this.
  9. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Crazy they don't win without Wiggins's contribution.. Wiggins took Tatum's nuts tonight..

chadyang likes this.
  10. Asian Sensation

I didn’t realize social media was limited to locals only. None of this shiet even matters. You always bring up some bs trivial things like skin color, meaningless stats, ratings, gravity and gematria to prop up Harden and dismiss anything Curry has done. Too bad we gotta check off that missing Finals MVP from your go to list.

11. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

dont watch the regular season. Wait until the playoffs then see if you like it then. Playoffs is what hooked me. If you dont like playoff baseball then there is no hope.

Patience and Reeko like this.
  12. Caesar

Caesar Member

Thanks for the reminder. It starts with a rebrand. I'm sick and tired of this loser identity. We have to go back to our championship roots and build that up all around the building and the team-that we are champs and they feel it when they put on the uniform and step onto the court and likewise for the fans to bring the energy.
    GS went from their 2k era ugly trash with rookie Steph and then rebranded to their old roots and after 2 short losing seasons, were already starting a winning tradition with their big 3 all on the roster. I mean everyone who ditched their ugly late 90s 2k era brands saw a resurgence. Utah, Denver, Milwaukee won a ring, Philly, Cleveland, Detroit back in the mid 2ks from their 90s cartoon horse, Phoenix, ATL. Houston the only team stuck in 2003.

Jalen-Paolo and next years pick all in red n yellow starting next season - 45-50+ win seasons and moving on up each year and championship. I guarantee it. Stay with the loser identity and we'll remain losers forever celebrating T-Mac's regular season comeback win against the Spurs and Hardens OT game winner vs the Warriors in a regular season game. Just like Chuck said after T-Mac's comeback- "why they celebrating like they won the championship?" It's all we ****ing have.

13. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

Save those head over bags. The environment is worth it.

14. Reeko

Reeko Member

I have watched a tiny bit here and there of the World Series, but that was only because MMP atmosphere was looking insane, and u know how I am with crowds

I will watch a game simply because of the crowd atmosphere

But then I get salty because why can’t TC ever get support like that?

Caesar and DreamShook like this.
  15. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

yeah I like regular season because you can put it on in the background almost everyday and go about your day or work or whatever. Playoff baseball is where it's at though.

JayGoogle and Salvy like this.
  16. Salvy

Salvy Member

I never said he was washed thou
    [​IMG]

17. Asian Sensation

let’s not get carried away now. Same amount of rings but 10 finals trips > 6.

18. MystikArkitect

No I don't understand anything you just ****ing said lol.

19. Salvy

Salvy Member

I been watching Astros for so long and yeah, its pretty boring sometimes trying to watch every inning and every pitch... But its also stress free, win or lose with the Astros you don't have to worry about them. They always bounce back and you already know they going deep in the playoffs....

DreamShook likes this.
  20. RocketsDraftTV

the nba is more popular on social media than the nfl. But that really means nothing, it’s made up of mostly kids playing 2k. Nobody watches the nba like that anymore since they went full woke