1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2022 NBA Finals: Golden State vs. Boston

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., May 29, 2022.

?

2022 NBA Finals: Warriors vs Celtics

Poll closed Jun 4, 2022.
  1. Warriors in 4

1.0%
  2. Warriors in 5

13.7%
  3. Warriors in 6

26.5%
  4. Warriors in 7

8.8%
  5. Celtics in 7

13.7%
  6. Celtics in 6

31.4%
  7. Celtics in 5

1.0%
  8. Celtics in 4

3.9%
  1. YOLO

YOLO Member

i mean since harden's dick is still obviously in your mouth, it's pretty impressive you can keep hold this long. everyday the board sees your harden obsessions when he's nowhere near the topic. Oh look perfect example again. oh wait i thought this was a GS Boston thread moron. It's always dumbasses like you that try to be the loudest that embarrass this board

you hold onto this harden infatuation that you feel makes you on some imaginary right side. Pretty much what happens when you're an actual loser, but I knew that already

2. Asian Sensation

[​IMG]

3. YOLO

YOLO Member

I'm actually surprised @Clutch hasn't put you in timeout tbh with how bad you drag different threads off topic. Since it's basically everyday

4. astrosrule

astrosrule Member

After this finals curry will be 4-2 in the finals. 2-2 without durant, and 0-2 when not facing a team completely devastated by injury. If boston wasn’t broken down I would favor them, as is stands i give them a 5% chance or so

5. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

Lmao how does harden sensation make every thread in this section about harden? Get a life!

6. Asian Sensation

You’re the worst and you trying to drag Clutch into this. Now tell us more about that NBA boycott you were so adamant about.

7. YOLO

YOLO Member

another key of a true title contender is teams able to win on the road in the playoffs. Clearly proven by Boston. This will be a very good Finals

verysimplejason likes this.
  8. YOLO

YOLO Member

I sure will. You're obsession is pathetic. You pollute every single thread and go off topic because Harden's dick is so far down your mouth. So yeah again I'm surprised he hasn't put your ass in timeout. You damn sure should be. but you're an example of someone who would be an alternate anyway. Being the complete loser you are

9. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

Reminder the golden state cowards have the highest payroll in the nba and almost a whole max contract more than the boston celtics

10. Asian Sensation

Lol @ Harden fanbois mad as hell I was right. Don’t forget losers

Curry >>>>>>>>>->>>>> Harden

Soon to be 4 X champion, 2 X MVP and 1 X Finals MVP

11. Asian Sensation

Reminder this clown jerryclark started the year off as a Brooklyn fan, switched to Philly mid season and finishes being a Boston fan in the hopes they stop Curry. It’s okay buddeh Harden was never on Curry’s level snd he never will be.

12. Asian Sensation

Haha funny guy with zero self awareness.

13. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

Asian sensation stans literally the whole nba except harden

“durant/giannis/luka/jimmy/curry is going to win the nba championship. Told yall I was right”

14. Asian Sensation

You loser fanbois sure have a lot to say for being so wrong every year. Keep reaching.

15. YOLO

YOLO Member

haha idiot online with zero life accomplishments

wakes up everyday thinking about one man and cant stop posting about him. LMFAO

16. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

I hope boston can take out poole, draymond, klay, wiggins and oh yea I guess curry is still there to ride coattails. Going to be a tough series

17. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

Agreed. I have the series as a coin flip.

For Boston, their concern will be how their offense fare against the Warriors defense. Poole is a turnstile, so I expect the Celtics to hunt him every chance they get. The problem will be how well they handle the clock running down due to the Warriors pre-switching and hedging. Tatum and Brown are very good scorers but neither are great playmakers, which is why the Celtics offense have struggled in certain games.

18. Asian Sensation

Like I said keep reaching. Also lol @ crying foul and calling for Clutch after your loser hero got bounced. I got news for you. He doesn’t like him. Your mom don’t like him. Nobody likes him. Except for the low IQ fan club that falls for him every year.

19. astrosrule

astrosrule Member

you gotta just put the trolls on ignore, i had never put anyone on ignore in 20 years or whatever but it just makes the forum experience so much better

Slyonebluejay likes this.
  20. YOLO

YOLO Member

when you talk about low IQ, you're literally snitching on yourself who has another man's nuts in your mouth every day who you post about. its funny how you don't actually see the irony. Why? oh it's that low IQ. hahahahahha

OH LOOK, ANOTHER THREAD DERAILED BY.......