1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2022 NBA Draft/1-3] Jabari Smith Jr., F, Auburn

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J.R., Jun 23, 2022.

?

Do you like the selection of Jabari Smith?

Poll closed Jun 23, 2023.
  1. YES

89.7%
  2. NO

10.3%
  1. invocux

invocux Member

Man i really don't like watching him. I'm not denying that he has good middy and is a somewhat decent defender but this dude sucks at pretty much everything else. Has poor touch around the rim, can't dribble with the ball, is a bad passer, can't create his own shot most of the time: His weaknesses are just glaring and i'm not sure if there's any room for serious improvement. He'll obviously improve but i'm not expecting him to take a big leap.

2. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Guyz, guyz.... We back to hating him again? Lemme know.

Bo6, chenjy9, Mathloom and 4 others like this.
  3. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

SiGn ThE aPoLoGy FoRm

invocux likes this.
  4. Mathloom

Mathloom Contributing Member

Hahahaha

Guys who is this new poster? Is it someone who was banned? Cause I have all such people on ignore and then just this one guy pops up who also posts this way. Fishy.

chenjy9 and highpost1388 like this.
  5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

April fools soon .... just so you wait.

6. highpost1388

highpost1388 Member

You can finally breathe. How long were you waiting for him to have a bad game so you could post this? Sad.

chenjy9 and Mathloom like this.
  7. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

These player threads are so predictable. When the guy has a good game, the fans come out to gloat. When he has a bad game, his haters come out to gloat.

Look at the KPJ threads, Green threads, the Sengun threads, and the Jabari threads. They are all like that.

The only exception is the Boban threads, because Boban fans are the best and there are no Boban haters.

8. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

It will be even more rediculous once we draft the Titan from Toronto - Purdue Pivot Zach Edey

Easy likes this.
  9. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

I found a niece / nephew!

10. invocux

invocux Member

HhHhA GuYs WhOs ThIs PoSteR? Mate not everyone's gonna suck your favourite player's d*ck. Don't get rattled like a 5 year old when you read something you don't wanna hear.

11. chenjy9

Supporting Member

This kid sounds like maj

12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

He was playing out of his mind the previous 8 games so he was due for a crash back to earth type game. Hopefully he bounces back and continues to remember he actually does know how to shoot.

Bo6 likes this.
  13. invocux

invocux Member

Bunch of insecure t*ats that allergic to different opinions.

14. chenjy9

Supporting Member

Nah, just idiotic takes.

15. invocux

invocux Member

Just wipe away your tears and grow a pair of ba**s mate. All the things i've said above have already been said by others.

16. chenjy9

Supporting Member

What tears? It's fun making fun of folks with absolutely dumb takes.

Not surprised, idiots seem to flock together with their bad takes. Ever wonder why First Take is so popular?

17. invocux

invocux Member

Jabari ain't gonna f*ck you mate just relax lol. He's limitations just like every other player on earth and i'm pointing them out. Why are you having a breakdown?

18. Mathloom

Mathloom Contributing Member

He shot poorly but we're set with him. It's clear what he needs to work on but you're blind if you can't see what he's going to be and how that will impact winning a title.

He's going to be great at 3pt shooting, very good at mid range shooting and great defensive leader. He'll throw in a 8-10 rebounds and 1-2 blocks. Roughly when he's 24 years old (after rookie contract, bulked up) he will give us:

22 points (45/38/85)
    10 rebounds
    1.5blk

Plus he will guard the hell out of the other team's best frontcourt player at 6'10 with 7'1 wingspan. THAT'S a max player guys. That's not unlikely. Personally I think it's highly likely and it's not his absolute ceiling if everything goes well.

I would not bet a single dollar that Jabari Smith Jr. won't sharpen his 3pt shot, add bulk and get even better at defense. At 27 this dude can be a monster. Just watch.

I always bet on the hard worker. Look how Jalen's season started so poorly and later we heard he wasn't working as hard this season as last. The players who always work hard off the court are easy to bet on.

19. chenjy9

Supporting Member

LOL pretty obvious if anyone is having a breakdown it’s you. Like I said, I am just here to mock you for your dumb take.

20. invocux

invocux Member

We have a problem if you are gonna lose your s*it every time someone criticizes a Rocket player. You gotta find a way to deal with your demons. I'd say just see a shrink.