1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2021 NBA Draft; 24th overall] Rockets select Josh Christopher

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J.R., Jul 29, 2021.

?

Do you like the selection of Josh Christopher?

1. YES

56.3%
  2. NO

43.8%
  1. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Thanks.

Verbal Christ likes this.
  2. Reeko

Reeko Member
    Supporting Member

sometimes I rub my eyes and see darker skinned EG out there with all the bricks and no court vision in SL

1 Eric Gordon type is already too much for me to take…basketball jesus, don’t give me 2

D-rock, hakeem94 and ApacheWarrior like this.
  3. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

He needs to slow down. I like his potential, especially on defense, but he’s trying to do way too much. That’s a maturity thing and should get better with experience, but the tools and ability are all there. He needs to be coached up and developed first.

HTXSportsAddict likes this.
  4. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

I'm with you but Eric Gordon can hit some 3's and spread the court.

Josh Christopher has DeRozan game.

DeRozan game of nothing but 2's & it doesn't work that well unless you shoot at a high clip
    and can carry the team as a number 1 option. Maybe 1b?

Known fact that DeRozan has been wanting to go to L.A.for the last 3 to 4 yrs; but both the
    Clippers and Lakers have been saying thanks but no thanks. Main reason for the cold
    shoulder.....DeRozan game doesn't result in wins.

Wall and Christopher non 3-pt shooting just clogs the lane for everyone else trying to drive
    as their defender just helps patrol the paint.

We want him to be Jrue Holiday......but Holiday spreads the court by hitting 3's

#364 ApacheWarrior, Aug 13, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2021
    BamBam and hakeem94 like this.
  5. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Low IQ selfish chump.

Hate him already.

Little Bit likes this.