1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2021] iPhones thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by SwoLy-D, Oct 6, 2021.

1. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Creating this thread for iPhone users, help with anything...

Mainly, I was looking for a good case to replace the Speck Folio card case I had for my iPhone Xs. I didn't have to carry a wallet anymore after I got that case. Now that I have upgraded, I am looking for something similar, while offering good shatter and camera protection for the 13.

Would you dudes have any recommendations? :oops:

:cool: Thanks, I'll hang up and listen. reference to the old KTRH 740 Sports show with Rich Lord, Charlie Palillo, and Russ Small.

2. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Looking for something similar to this here case I had with my Xs :cool:

3. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

I only buy cases with a finger ring. It allows me to use my 12 max with one hand. It’s like dual monitors- once you’ve used it, you can’t go back.

Some of you might even be able to use it as a cockring

Case for iPhone 12 Pro Max,Carbon Fiber Design Crystal Clear Cover with Rotation Ring Kickstand [Work with Magnetic Car Mount] for iPhone 12 Pro Max 6.7 inch Blue

4. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

New iPhones were announced, very similar to the old iPhones.

5. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Wow! that's a cool feature. Take my money! I wonder what new thing they took out.

6. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

My iphone 6+ was b****ing about being out of storage this morning. It turns out that the YouTube app ate 10 Gb of data (and no I did not download any videos). The solution was to delete and reinstall the YouTube app. FTW.