1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2020 Presidential Election

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, Mar 26, 2020.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Not his incompetent handling of COVID-19, nor its impact on economy/unemployment, nor his offensive bumbling of race issues... its, people being able to vote safely. Ignoring, of course, he votes by mail.

Trump describes mail-in voting as biggest threat to reelection
    https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...ail-in-voting-as-biggest-threat-to-reelection

RayRay10 likes this.
  2. NewRoxFan

3. NewRoxFan

trump ad...

Batman Jones and RayRay10 like this.
  4. NewRoxFan

5. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Money shot:

RayRay10, DVauthrin and NewRoxFan like this.
  6. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I saw a Trump ad this morning and it does say that "Biden will be weak on China.."
    The Lincoln Project ad is spot on and one of the things I've said that if you think the PRC is the modern Nazi regime Trump isn't the guy you should look to take them on.

7. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

An ad by the Lincoln project. A group of RINO that are confirmed Never Trumpers that endorsed Joe Biden.
    No thanks, I’ll take my chances going up against the ChiCom by The Donald.

8. CCorn

CCorn Member

Trump could give Xi an STI when he goes down on him.

RayRay10 likes this.
  9. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

lol. trumpulicans calling actual conservatives and republicans RINOs is always good for a laugh!

i love how the trumpublicans think they are republicans and conservatives and people like george will are not.

you trumpublicans are pro-tarriff, pro-subsidies, pro-russia, pro-protectionist trade policy, pro-deficit, pro-debt, anti-free trade, pro-big spending, anti-bush and anti-iraq war. you like trumps brand of invasive, big government.

there is NOTHING conservative or traditionally republican about any of you dorks...youre authoritarian nationalists...not conservative republicans.

i dont get you guys like tradertexxx, who was a huge supporter of george w bush and the iraq war...who now suck-up to someone who says that the iraq war was the biggest mistake our country ever made. its beyond hypocritical...its schizophrenic.

up until obama was president trump was a socially liberal, nyc democrat. a clinton supporter. pro-choice, pro-gun control. it wasnt until a black guy became president that trump started pretending he was a conservative republican. and it wasnt until years after hillary was out of government that he started saying how terrible she was.

#1129 jo mama, Jun 19, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2020
  10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Looks like Trump ran a fraud contest to raise donations, surprise surprise

Nook and RayRay10 like this.
  11. dmoneybangbang

You also need some trademark protections for your make up line and residential tower?

RayRay10 likes this.
  12. generalthade_03

I see my comment about Trump rattling the usual suspects. TDS is so real, 4 more years of Trump should be a lot of fun.

B@ffled likes this.
  13. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

That type of messaging will go FARRR in this election. The election will be won in the same areas that won back the house in 2018. This type of unifying message will do wonders in the suburbs especially with women.

I think at this point the messaging needs to shift away from Trump and more towards who Biden is, and what are the agenda items in a Biden admin. The campaign cannot be a "both are bad, I hate political food fights" type of campaign even if that's fair or not. The food fight and drama will be what the media will project if it's allowed to.

RayRay10 likes this.
  14. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

lol...TDS is real and the ones suffering from it are his supporters who actually think that they are conservative republicans.

Batman Jones and RayRay10 like this.
  15. NewRoxFan

16. dobro1229

You just memorialized exactly what Trump supporters are all about, and why they are so passionate about what he gives them. It's not about making peoples lives better, opportunities for our family, morals, or patriotism... it's about owning the libs, and the personal pit you have in your life that is filled by trolling people on the internet. Think of how crappy your normal life must be to be this extreme. Actually makes me feel sorry for you, and especially your family who probably have to deal with your insecurities and self worth issues in real life.

Trump is entertainment to you, and many others like you. The alternate reality and fake self actualization you get from the cultural & societal issues caused by having a demagogue as President is what drives your support, and you basically admit it here.

Please seek help in other ways, and if not I sincerely feel sorry for you.

17. generalthade_03

Don’t fall for a lie man just #WalkAway. #WalkAway

18. dobro1229

Liberal Derangement Syndrome obviously. Maybe you should just learn to walk away and find some more fulfilling entertainment in your life. You said it yourself its all about the "fun" that Trump gives you to troll.

Invisible Fan and RayRay10 like this.
  19. generalthade_03

#WalkAway movement is exactly what you need. Trust me, you will direct your anger at the right assholes.

20. generalthade_03

More proof that you should #WalkAway. When something is built on a lie. It will crumble like a house of cards.