1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2020-21 Chris Paul on Phoenix Suns thread

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Mr. Clutch, Jan 2, 2021.

1. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

have a feeling they ll play even better without him....

2. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

it was a perfect opportunity to go all in...and its a covid year....anything can happen, some teams however prefer tanking to 'getting lucky' hoping some day in the distant future theyll contend...and the future never comes!!
    so we know now, if they get lucky again it has nothing to do with the luck and all with the right decision making...the same goes for heat milwuakee etc..

3. YOLO

YOLO Member

they won't. they've loss 10 games out of 58. They'll probably lose half that at least in only 24 games left

hakeem94 likes this.
  4. vator

vator Contributing Member

Hornets CP3 was my favorite non Rockets player for a couple years. If you know you know.

5. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

vator likes this.
  6. roslolian

roslolian Member

Is it too late for the annual @LosPollosHermanos bump about how amazing Cp3 is? He only been telling me how wrong I was and how this is Cp3's year since 2019.

7. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

You’ve already been proven wrong, he went to the finals last year 2 years after we said he was over the hill and WB is a scrub bouncing around. I’m confused, what affirmation are you looking for.

you were embarrassed by your prediction ages ago. If grasping straws helps sure

YOLO likes this.
  8. roslolian

roslolian Member

Going to the finals is the goal? Lmao. WB and Harden already went to the Finals ages ago what's your point?

He's the reason PHX got stuck in the finals he played like ****. Now he injured and has to be carried by his team again but you do you.

You embarrass yourself everytime you call me out. You made that dumbass rant and Cp3 got bounced in the first round by the Rox. You mentioned me again last year and Cp3 flopped in the finals, you mentioned me again this year now Cp3 is out for the season. Who is really the Cp3 fan here you or me? You do nothing but curse your idol every year. But hey mention me again next year let's see what happens to Cp3 then. A broken clock is right twice a day maybe someday you'll finally be right...

#128 roslolian, Mar 6, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2022
  9. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Let me repeat this. You advocated for a trade to get rid of a guy that ended up taking a lousy team that didn’t go anywhere , to the finals in his first season…in favor of a probably the biggest inefficient chucker in NBA history on a team that had only won a handful of playoff series in 20+ years, the furthest of which came from the previously mentioned player and you’ve somehow managed to twist your fat neck around to kiss your own ass.

i think it’s hilarious to be honest just make sure you keep It up. Delusions are part of your daily life, I’m not gonna change that lmao

#129 LosPollosHermanos, Mar 6, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2022
    YOLO likes this.
  10. roslolian

roslolian Member

I advocated trading a guy who didnt result in a championship for another who MAY result in a championship. It didnt pan out, so what? Did Cp3 win a ring with OKC? What about with the Suns? I dont understand why you are beating your own chest when I was proved half correct, keeping Cp3 wouldnt have resulted in a ring. In fact a motivated Cp3 just choked it up and got beaten in the first round by the player he despised. So I dont get what you are crowing around for since the objective is to win a ring, not prove Cp3 is better than WB. In a situation where you know Cp3 as the co star isnt gonna lead to a ring, taking a gamble is the correct decision whether or not it panned out. If we kept Cp3 Rox would have more wins, but would still be ringless at the end of the day which is par for the course for Cp3.

Cp3 didnt get to the Finals "in his first season", he got it in his last season which is the last year of his original contract with the Rockets. He was instrumental in getting a high record but in the playoffs its really Booker, Johnson and Ayton who carried that team. Again Cp3 is the regular season master, playoffs choker just ask his previous teams in NO and LAC. In the Finals, Cp3 choked it up and had a couple of bad games resulting in the Bucks to win. In assessing the players Cowherd gave Cp3 a "C" in the Finals. Cowherd isnt the be all and end all but he is a 3rd party viewpoint so you know I'm not biased:

This year he signed a brand new deal with the Suns that is approx 50% what he signed with on the Rockets so thats a new agreement that doesnt count. Get your facts straight SMH thats why you keep clowning yourself.

P.S. Cp3 has now been the regular season leader 2x and didnt win a ring. If his team doesnt win this year that gonna make it 3rd time how many times he gotta choke it up before you admit he is a choker? If you want a guy who'll get you regular season wins thats Cp3. If you want ring that aint him thats why he is best as a 3rd or 4rth option on a champ team.

#130 roslolian, Mar 7, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2022
  11. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

I’ve told you that you have fundamental issues that extend beyond Ball..and I mean it. Be well

12. roslolian

roslolian Member

In short you got nothing to say. Next time do you research before you call someone out smh.

13. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Ok

14. YOLO

YOLO Member

15. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

At this point he should just take off the rest of the regular season as Phoenix got the 1 seed locked up. Maybe come back the last game to shake off the rust? No point in playing most or all of their 9 games left.

16. YOLO

YOLO Member

I would probably do something like that too, but perhaps they won't give him his usual minutes. Probably take all these games to ramp up real game speed so they can roll into the playoffs

17. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

nice.... such a pleasure to watch a bb player that rarely errs in decision making....