1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2018 NBA Finals: Golden State vs. Cleveland

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., May 28, 2018.

?

2018 NBA Finals: Golden State vs. Cleveland

Poll closed Jun 1, 2018.
  1. Warriors in 4

36.8%
  2. Warriors in 5

36.0%
  3. Warriors in 6

8.8%
  4. Warriors in 7

3.2%
  5. Cavs in 7

4.0%
  6. Cavs in 6

4.0%
  7. Cavs in 5

0.8%
  8. Cavs in 4

4.0%
  9. I'm not watching the NBA Finals

2.4%
  1. J.R.

J.R. Member

Vivi likes this.
  2. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

that you know of. stern just got it done. silver fiddles and then complains about balance. the most watched nba game ever was i believe game 7 in 2016. he could have had another 2 or 3 years of that. good luck to adam in getting to game 5 this year. stern would have at least had the good sense to not have his refs overturn a controversial call to help the overwhelming favorite end a series quicker.

BigShasta likes this.
  3. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

National media overestimates how important iggy is.who really even cares about him on a 4 all star team?

4. daoshi

daoshi Contributing Member

He actually is as important to them as the other 4 guys, if not more. The Warriors usually don't play the big guys in critical moment, but were forced to after he went down. Think about the many PnR Rockets & Cavs ran to get those slow big guys on Harden & James, the Warriors won't have that issue with him in the lineup.

5. Daddy Long Legs

Dont care how you spin it, its insanely ridiculous to say iggy might be as or more important than the other 4 guys.

They have 4 all stars and will win the chip without iggy if he doesnt come back.

You are a gsw fan from palo alto lmao

6. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

LOL given a choice which if the "other" 4 guys would you rather be out if Iggy is actually more important for you?

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Iggy is a FMVP so he is more important than peeps give him credit for.

Everyone is important. Everyone of the other 4.

8. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

Three years ago.

I think he is as important for the warriors as tucker is for the rockets. Yes he is important like every player is important. But he is not a top 4 player.

9. Daddy Long Legs

Dont spout that cliche bull crap. Without iggy the warriors have curry, thompson, durant, green.

Iggy was a finals mvp when he was younger and better in 2015 plus it was before they had KD.

Just be real about it. This insanely stacked team will be fine.

10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

And they won with Looney. Chris Paul just happened to win 2 close games. Refs helped but a win on the road for them is a win.

11. Daddy Long Legs

So you are agreeing with me that iggy isnt that important because the big 4 can even win with kevon looney.

Point made, the result is the same with or without iggy = not that important

12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

If Curry goes out, as he did against the Spurs, they missed his shooting, leadership but not his D.

I think the D is more important in the postseason so Iguodala is one of their best Defenders, best Perimeter Defender. Made a difference.

13. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

Lol when curry was out, gsw forgot how to win. Be serious, GSW don’t need Iggy to win

14. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

They need him to win it comfortably.

Who am I kidding, why am I in this dicussion even, I dun care about the Finals and the Worriers that much.

Keep obsessing.

15. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

So instead of like 20 pt win, they can win by 25. Obsessing lol. This is my first post in here about this, just checking up on the finals for any new posts and just saw you posting and insisting Iggy is as important or more than Curry which is laughable.

16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

It is laughable that as you said you came in here and saw that I posted he was as important as Curry.

That is libel, and can be sued in court. I was just too lazy to define these things. He is important in other areas.

And next time read through everything.

Again, he isn't Curry. He is as important as other members of the team in terms of Defense and nothing else. If you knew basketball, then you would know who Shane Battier was and who the No stat allstar.

Go and read his book or ask Morey who coined the expression.

His importance can't be displayed by the box score. Defense is also a big part of Bball.

Mighty God, do I have to spell out everything for you guys, who can't read between the lines nowadays.

#536 daywalker02, Jun 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  17. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

He could have been useful against us but his defense is not needed against Cavs. What the hell are you talking about lol. Warriors gonna win this series easy

18. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Then get off my back, please. Lol. I have nothing to say to you. Your opinion shall be yours.

19. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

20. J.R.

J.R. Member

rm365 likes this.