1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2018-19] Regular Season Reflection & Historic Rocket's Observations

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Roxs-Redemption, Mar 20, 2019.

?

Houston Rocket historic moments

Poll closed Oct 20, 2019.
  1. #MVPHarden 2017-2018

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. James Harden "bearding" for 30 for 30 and more!

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Tracy McGrady 13 in 33 seconds

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Houston Playoff comeback in 2015

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Hakeem 's Championship 1994 n 1995

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  6. Moses Malone as a Rocket

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 22-0 Win streak "Where Amazingly Happened"

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  8. Ralph Sampson tip shoot!

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Roxs-Redemption

WE ARE ALL WITNESSES! AS ROCKETS HISTORY!
    Whether you debate you name Rockets as "WE" or "I". It does not matter. You're still part of this Rockets organisation from it's up and down throughout history, our culture and identity is what defines US.

A look back at how fast the quickly season has turned its tide. With possibly one game to clinch the playoffs. At the start of the season, we hit 1-6, I thought MDA was gonna have some assistant coaching change, it wasn't until after Thanksgiving we brought Jeff Bzdelik back in that really start to bring in some more energy and intensity.

Some quick insights on the table above:
    I more-so never wanted to see Melo play for us again after that OKC game, By far the worsts, 20min 2 ****in pts, HoFer my ass with that stat-line, Pretty sure he was like -20 that game too. It was horrible. I thinks C.Anthony got used to how USA Basketball teammates play alongside with him
    Every game we blew some sort of lead and I don't feel as bad as losing to Nets one though, Dinwiddle just decided to put up cheat codes on NBA2k with VC at that game.
    We, surely have a great season regardless. Hence why I am thinking of creating a poll for this.
    In the awake of the recent "The Amazing Happened - 22-0 streak movie", what are your favourite memorable moment as Rockets history?

This year as we close down the 2010-19 era. With the year 2020 just looming around the corner, sure have some incredible moments for Rockets history.
    That's why I have limited to some certain particular options (I have kindly limited to three votes):

Thank you for the last 9 years as a member on ClutchFans. I will continue to support Rockets forever and as I live! I can't wait to see what 2020 visions will bring us in the future! In Morey, we will trust, and to continually discover and learn, scout and astute observe players around the world.

Thank you all for reading this, it took me a long time to think about what to write about.

Forever faithful to Rockets. Roxs-Redemption!
    Love n Peace, to y'all! :cool:

2. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

2020 looming around the corner?

Bro that's a hella long 8 month corner.